Sob sob

Charltonjules

Hi
Been on LLT for 3 days now and been fine until last night. Up most of night with upset belly then today I have had a few tears for no reason. I did expect the upset belly but not the tears, just hope I don't feel like this for to much longer. Could not wait to get home from work just so I could let the tears flow. :(

Aww.... on nooo!! :(

Is it coz of the diet do you think? Or is there something else that you're trying not to think about, which could be at the root of your tearyness? Poor thing... well, listen, if it's anything to do with LL, then hang in there... coz I had all sorts of funny side effects at the start... and feel on top of the world now...

Funny tummy, tears, anger, short temper... I'm a pretty emotional person at the best of times, so it just tweaked everything and threw me into overload! It will pass hun, I promise... x

Also, if like me, you use food as a comfort, being deprived of those things you love, for 3 whole days, can easily make you emotional... So it's understandable... But hang in there... we're all here for you, and many of us have been through similar...

Have a good cry, it will help! Hell, maybe I'll even have a little cry too, to keep you company!

Take care, all this is going to be so worth it...

Pinks xxx

Hey CJ

I can only re-iterate what Pinkie has said, it is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at first, especially when - as she said - you are deprived of something that has perhaps been an emotional crutch for so long. It all feels very strange and different to begin with, but you soon settle in and when you have your first weight loss you will be on top of the world!!!!! Hang in there, look after yourself, and be kind to yourself. Do things like have a lovely hot bath, pop on a face mask, paint your nails, snuggle up in some lovely pj's and curl up on the couch, and off course cry if you need to, it is always good to get it out. Perhaps do a little journalling and you might be suprised what pops up - I always found it very useful to analyse what was going on in my mind.

Chin up chook

J
xx

Thank you ladies, Just had a nice bath and a hot drink.

O/h is working late's so normally I would come home from work and go to Asda. Pick up all them nice bits, come back and stuff my face. Today I came sat on settee and had a good cry, feeling sorry for myself.

I think it was lack of sleep and feeling a bit lost.

But now I have told myself I will do this and do it for me. So just need to keep busy busy !

I am ok when I'm on the move it's when I stop.

Thank you again. X

Yeah, distractions are good initially until you are used to the diet. I might have mentioned it earlier in a post, and it is deffo in my blog from my initial weight loss journal, but I found it quite a lot of fun to flick through magazines, pick out pictures of things I planned to wear when I lost the weight, cut them out and make a little mood board to keep as inspiration. That and I seemed to get a whole lot of tidying done!!!! Dont think my house was ever so clean :) Well done on your abstience though.

J
xx

:(

Brill advice!
Good to know how you feel as im about to start my journey next week, reading your story is preparing me for the road ahead!
The magazine idea is great, baths too.. (so ive read)
Good luck with the rest of week, i hope you feel more positive...

Think how you'll feel at your first weigh in..? :p :D

Hey Jules,
You talked about going to Asda. When I did LL before I started getting my shopping on-line and delivered. The initial reason was so I didn't have to put myself through hell every time I went round the shop feeling tempted by the goodies.
It's something i've continued. It's great. It saves me time and money and energy -
putting the things in the trolley
taking them out onto the counter
putting them back in again
taking them out into the car
taking them out of the car
putting them away in the fridge/cupboard
taking them out again
putting them in me......................!
I won't go any further.

Anyway, i think it's great and would recommend it to anyone.
After the first time it becomes very quick and easy and is defo worth the delivery charge - you save that on not buying the impulse stuff.
Also you can do it whenever you like,whatever the weather and avoid the queues!
I'm off to do mine now.
Good luck on LL.

Love that mood board idea. I did a similar think on my computer - I'm on a mac and I used an app called Mori, and I collected photos of clothes I'd buy, links to celebs looking great in a way I wanted to copy, and so on. I didn't let myself even think of the price of the clothes, so it was the best of window shopping!

I love the idea of a mood board. I'm definitely making me one of them!!!!! Will call mine a "ME BOARD". Will also stick a few motivational quotes on there. A great one I heard today is "DON'T DIG YOUR GRAVE WITH YOUR OWN KNIFE & FORK"

Thank you for all the help and tips, feel so much better today. I have kept myself busy and started my mood board :)
Tomorrow I am going to order the weekly shop on line. ;)

Started my mood board this evening too! I mean, my 'official' one! :)

I was already saving stuff to my 'watch list' on eBay, which I wanted to be able to wear when I get to goal... But tonight I was doing some proper cutting and pasting... and am really excited now!

I have been quite hungry for some reason, yesterday and today... and although never considered the option of cheating, it's been a bit tough... as hunger just sucks! But doing the mood board tonight has kept me occupied, and reminded me why I'm doing this too...

So, thanks for your suggestion on here J... you're a star, once again! :D

xx

Awwwwwwwwww Pinkie *blush* thank you... i guess that is why I adore Mini Mins we are all here to support and help each other, and so many people helped me on my journey, so it is always a pleasure to help others.

J
xx

Back