Social leper?

Determined Bev

Yesterday I was really pee'd off as my friends decided to all go off to some little country pub for a meal and drinks and didnt invite me cos Im 'not eatin or drinkin'. So does that make me a leper guys?
So I got up this morning and decided retail therapy was in order-new bedding, new hair stuff, new specs, new bra, feel betta now lol.
Is anyone else becomin a social leper?
It's not gonna deter me tho, day 32 100%!

Good on you!! I cud've gone 4 so many meals & really wanted to at the time but 9 weeks on I've lost 2 stone & that tastes so much better food!!! X

I feel like a bit of a social leper too bev. I've barely done anything for the past 5 weeks, so seem to be shopping a lot more haha. I just keep telling myself that i'm gonna be looking and feeling so much better when i finish LT that i'm gonna be going out all the time to make up for it :)

X

Reading loads of magazines lately too lol to take my mind off eating

I was a social leper anyway because I couldn't bring myself to go out in public looking the way I am. Alot of my friends have not seen me for two years (i keep in contact over facebook) but this is because of me and me being unhappy about myself.

But I will succeed and plan to lose as much as possible before Christmas and for the first time in years I am gonna buy new clothes and wear something different than tracksuit bottoms on xmas day!!!!

Since Feb20th i have been unsocial for meals. But instead every time i get another stone off am trateing myself to a massage or nice things. At the end of the day as long as you keep in contact with people and suggest things that don't involve food e.g cinema etc then you can do it! short term pain long term gain. I hopefully onlu have another 6ish weeks on this and then i can go out... but will be sensible. Being thin tastes so good! x

I was the same, cud never find anything to wear, kept buying clothes but it was wen I realized it wasn't the clothes it was me I decided to do this again. I now enjoy goin out coz I feel so much better, just feel daft asking 4 tap water in the pub!!! X

Nicest comment I was in the pub & asked 4 bottled water but they didn't av any so asked 4 tap explaining why. A girl next to me said I'm not being funny but y do u need to lose weight?

trouble is most of my social life revolved around pub and food, not so much food lol, not just my eating habits that have to change me thinks

Back