Soda water ??

lexyell

Hi all

more questions LOL

Whats the difference between fizzy water and soda water? Seems to taste the same?

dont know ! but you can have both according to my pharmacist. its tonic water you cant have.
good luck

I'm not sure if you can have soda water - it's got bicarbonate of soda in it - which is the difference between that and sparkling. Stick to still or sparkling water IMHO. x

Hi all

more questions LOL

Whats the difference between fizzy water and soda water? Seems to taste the same?

None really, they are both carbonated water. Sparkling water is supposed to come from a "Spring" whereas Soda water is just "normal" water.

Both are acceptable (source:Lipotrim DVD)

Tonic water is flavoured and that's why we can't have it.

None really, they are both carbonated water. Sparkling water is supposed to come from a "Spring" whereas Soda water is just "normal" water.

Both are acceptable (source:Lipotrim DVD)

Tonic water is flavoured and that's why we can't have it.

AND soda water contains SODA bicarbonate .... x

The LT video (which I've just sat through) says you can use soda water.

Great! It was never an issue for me coz I don't like it. Love sparkling water though fortunately, but I can see that it'd be good for people to have more choice. x

I've had soda water throughout LT and it hasn't effected my losses at all and it was nice for a change from ordinary, boring water. Funny, I don't like sparkling water though!

someone told me soda water has a high salt content ?

Thanks all

I was just wondering beacause i'd bought some schweppes soda water (my version of spoiling myself) and was convinced that there wasn't any difference really and that i was paying more for just fizzy water haha x

I get my 2 litre bottle of sparkling mineral water from Asda.....cheap as chips!!! (Oooops! sorry to mention the greasy, fatty items that once upon a time passed my lips!!!)

Hi there is no doubt about it you can have soda water as that is all i drink, my asda shopping consist of 24 bottle of soda water at a time lol i have about 5/6 litres a day and my weight loss is great xx good luck

Back