Solo Slim

Tattyhead

Hello all,looking for others to help motivate me on my solo slim diet....and hopefully help others!
I'm in week one and have lost 4lb so far!
Lets hope it keeps that way!

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

xXx

Hi there, really glad to have another member, it is very quiet on here at the mo, you are roughly the same stats as me (im 5'5) and although my official stats say my starting weight was 14.1 I had already started lots of exercise and walking and guess that I was nearer 14.7, am now 12.6 and my target weight is also 10 stone, been doing it for about 11 weeks now, I have done Soloslim also but as I am a single income household cannot afford to do it continuously, good luck and keep us posted, fab loss on your first week !! :D

Hi did you order the meals? I want to try but not sure what to get i have ten pounds left to loose an they are so stubborn

I do the Solo Slim and really like the Pasta Bolognaise and Chilli. But I haven't come across one I don't like yet. I miraculously dropped 5 lbs in two days (not sure how) when I started them this week, so can't go wrong. The Three Bean and Chorizo soup is the best (I currently have 35 in the cupboard).

Good luck

Chlo said:
I do the Solo Slim and really like the Pasta Bolognaise and Chilli. But I haven't come across one I don't like yet. I miraculously dropped 5 lbs in two days (not sure how) when I started them this week, so can't go wrong. The Three Bean and Chorizo soup is the best (I currently have 35 in the cupboard).

Good luck

I'm doin the 7 day with an extra week of soups just to see how I go

Do you need to do excerise on this diet?

My order came this morning only a week but its a start! I have around 2 stone to lose.

Any help would be good thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i would say yes and the exercise will help you speed up your weight loss ok xxxx

Back