Solo slim

shelley0363

Is anybody using solo slim meals? I have 10 soups and 10 meals see how I go? It might take the thinking out of portion control for me and get me used to eating less! Anyone had success with this?

I've never tried them so sorry can't answer your question but would b interested to know how you find them?

I'm a serial diet but have recently joined online as no classes near me and trying to stick with it. I'm considering getting some solo slim off the site just to make my life easier but as money is tight I don't want to waste it if they're not very nice.

Good luck,
Dan x

Yea its a low fat, calorie counting diet and if you go to a class then you get an aerobics session as well as your weigh in.

Dan x

Dan8317 said:
Yea its a low fat, calorie counting diet and if you go to a class then you get an aerobics session as well as your weigh in.

Dan x

I'd love to do it but when I looked there were no classes local to me, gutted x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have the same problem :( I recently joined online as I switch diets all the time so this way its keeping me focused on just the one. Now I got to find a way to get me motivated to exercise more lol.

Good luck,
Dan x

hi dan not sure if this is for you but i use the lesile sansone walking dvds they work and there fun you can see them on you tube very good hope this helps xx

hi dan not sure if this is for you but i use the lesile sansone walking dvds they work and there fun you can see them on you tube very good hope this helps xx

Thanks for that - just had a look on YouTube and going to start doing those.

so glad i could help you wow just done my leslie blasting walk lol its bloody hard for a big girl like me but hey its exercise and i like it 30 mins and its over for the day start again tomorrow xxxx

Is anybody using solo slim meals? I have 10 soups and 10 meals see how I go? It might take the thinking out of portion control for me and get me used to eating less! Anyone had success with this?

Hey Hun

I have done the Solo Slim trial before when I was at my RC class my consultant offered us the trail for a week. I was really pleased as I lost 3lbs in a week and around 8 - 10 inches from exercise too.

It makes a big difference if you can stick to it :)

The solo slim meals are surprisingly really tasty too and not like usual microwave frozen meals etc. I just added salad or veg to mine to bulk them out.

Let us know how you get on xxx

Hi I'm thinking of gettin the solo slim meals as well as then u no that u aren't having too much. My only prob is I work nite duty x x so not sure how to work my meals round that x x

Hi everyone,

Well I ordered 10 days of solo soup and meals and I find them disgusting :( so ill be probably chuck them! I ordered a 28 day box as well which I was able to cancel. I'm just gonna have to try and be good but find it so hard to stick to1200 cals :( thinking slimming world again! I'm such a yo to dieter !

have you tried calorie counting and using my fitness pal 1200 calories to me is to low

Hi everyone,

Well I ordered 10 days of solo soup and meals and I find them disgusting :( so ill be probably chuck them! I ordered a 28 day box as well which I was able to cancel. I'm just gonna have to try and be good but find it so hard to stick to1200 cals :( thinking slimming world again! I'm such a yo to dieter !

Hi Hun

Sorry to hear the meals were not nice. It might be worth adding some stock or seasoning to them to help give them more flavour.

I enjoyed RC but I do find SW easier for me to follow now.
I agree with the other poster too, 1200 calories is quite hard to stick to but I also use mfp to help me keep track on calories so that I'm not using too many xxx

Back