Some advice for a Newbie please....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by amberelle, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. amberelle

amberelle Getting there....slowly!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My own 1200 cal a day healthy eating
    Hi I'm Michelle :p

I have been looking around the site and it looks pretty good so far. My weightloss journey has been a bit of a bumpy one to say the least and I have now come to the stage where I would even consider having the stuff sucked out of me!

I had given birth to three children and weighed apprx 9 stone (ish). Then I had to have my thyroid removed and within a couple of months my weight had gone up to around 12 and a half stone:confused:.

The doctors won't recognise that it's the fault of my thyroid :mad: honestly it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. I don't eat much in the way of junk, and I exercise regularly. I do more now than I did before my thyroid was removed but I cannot shift the weight.

I am now willing to try desperate measures to lose this weight. So if anyone out there has had similiar experiences as me I would love to hear from you! :D

Also how do you get those weight slidey things from to show up on your posts I can't work it out :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.