Total Solution some advice please x

Teebirdyx

Hi all. Started the exante total solution last tuesday weighing 12 stone 13lb (im 5ft 7). Although I have stuck to the diet religiously, I have been a bit naughty and weighed myself every morning. I lost 6 lbs over the first 3 days and the scales havent moved for the last 3 days. Is this normal? I really need to get down to about 11st 3 in the next 6 weeks for my sisters wedding or I wont get into the bridesmaid dress! Any help greatly appreciated x x

Hi there and well done for sticking to the diet. Dont consider it naughty to weigh yourself daily, I do it too, you do whatever you need to do to stick to the diet.

And yes the scales can stick and then you'll have a whoosh and they'll start moving again. Mine stuck for 4 days I think in my second week but they did move again. This week they haven't moved for 3 days, but I'm not concerned. I am upping my water again today as that may have been my problem, I was just too busy to drink enough.

Hi there!
I have this problem too, on the scales every day, I cannot walk past them in the morning without stepping on them!! I can literally go 5 days without them moving, then the next day, boom, down several pounds!
It's almost scientifically impossible not to lose weight over the course of a week or so if you are sticking to the program 100%
Just keep on doing what you're doing :)

Thanks guys, everything you've both said I should know already but just need reminding! Had my first week weigh in this morning and lost 7lbs so happy with that. Aiming for 3lbs this week. How has your weight loss averaged? :)

That's a great loss for you first week, well done. My scales stuck for 3 days this week but this morning they moved again so yay!

Absolutely. How many pounds do lose on average per week? I can see a slight change in my body but I get terrible wind now. Hope that goes away! I never had it before...

I dont have an average weekly loss just yet, as you can see from my signature it's been a bit irregular but if you stick to it 100% you should be able to lose a stone a month on average.

Back