Some advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amina, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
    Hey fellow CDers,

I really don't know what to do. My friends are coming over to London tomorrow for a reunion we had planned for ages. We are spending the weekend together and going to an awesome salsa bar with a fixed 3 course dinner and drinks. I am on 810 and usually can adapt to these situations. But I haven't seen these girls for a long long time and have been really looking forward to it. I really want to have some drinks. It will obviously knock me out of ketosis I know. Luckily, it only takes me about 2 days to get back in but I am already feeling guilty and I haven't even done it yet!!

What should I do?????

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
  4. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
  5. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I say go for it and party the weekend away!! You'll have an unreal weekend :D That's just what I'd do anyway. According to my CDC if you weigh yourself Monday you'll get an awful shock but that's just the glycogen stores filling up and you'll lose it again pretty quickly if you get straight back on the diet.

6. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    acctual weight as in fat no but the carbs will mean your glycogen and its assosiated water will top back up again so the scales will go up again. this will come back off once your back into it and back in ketosis
    if you think your going to find it difficult to get back onto cambridge afterwards then maybe best to skip the eating and stick to water but only you know you and if that would be an issue for you

7. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    i had my first planned night off after 3 weeks (had a special occasion planned) had meal and drinks (though didnt get plastered) inc carbs so didnt get poorly and i still lost a few lbs that week. so it can be done think its cos i got straight back on wagon the day after. Have had days off since that seem to drag on into next day etc and I do find this affects my losses. try to enjoy it it is not an everyday occasion and you are already doing great in your loss. dont let the guilt spoil your reunion!

8. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
    I think what I will do is not stay over and come home so that saturday night doesn't also turn into sunday morning just because I am with the girls. I can get straiht back on on sunday. I would find it fine to get back on...especially as hubbie would not allow me to slack off! Nobody else really understands why things like this are such a dilemma for us do they! Thanks girls.

9. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    lol oh amina do you live with the food police too?

my partner ( in my signature pic ) declared one day that i couldnt have fizzy water with cambridge flavoring as it tasted too nice so i must be cheating, lol

10. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
    sumayyah - lol oh yes I really do! A few days ago for some random reason I got some peanut butter out and even got as far as putting some on a spoon and he just gave me this look and said 'just think about how you will feel if you do that'....job done, I put it away!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.