Some advice please

Hi

I'm planning on attending a slimming world class this evening, but i'm not sure it would be the one i attended every week, does this matter? I have tried WW before and it always seemed like a big hassle when you changed classes (even as a one off) is it worth registering today? I wouldn't be able to attend the class i would like to go to regularly this week. Also does anyone know when classes are off during the holidays? the full two weeks? or just the bank holidays or is it dependant on the councillor?

Laura

hi laura u shouldn't have any trouble changing class as we have a card with a chip in it (bit like a credit card) so if u go to another class u should come up when ur card is put into the machine, my class was a monday night and she is going to be there the 27th of dec she said they don't have any weeks off. good luck hun :)

Dont worry about attending other classes, its fine as there are lots of people who tell the leader that they do shift work and she tells them that its fine to attend other classes as long as u weigh in during the week. Our leader does 4 classes on a monday at the same place so if we cant make our usual morning class then there is always one during the day that we can do!!

Our class is on a monday too and Paula has said she will be there on Monday the 27th as well so i dont think they would close over christmas unless it fell on a christmas day i suppose!!

Good luck and i am sure u will love the classes, ours is brilliant and i do enjoy going, everyone is so friendly xx

Back