Some advice please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by laura9876543, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. laura9876543

laura9876543 Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

I'm planning on attending a slimming world class this evening, but i'm not sure it would be the one i attended every week, does this matter? I have tried WW before and it always seemed like a big hassle when you changed classes (even as a one off) is it worth registering today? I wouldn't be able to attend the class i would like to go to regularly this week. Also does anyone know when classes are off during the holidays? the full two weeks? or just the bank holidays or is it dependant on the councillor?

Laura

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    As far as I know it shouldnt be a hassle at all and most groups run during any holidays if not at exactly the same place/time. Good luck!

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi laura u shouldn't have any trouble changing class as we have a card with a chip in it (bit like a credit card) so if u go to another class u should come up when ur card is put into the machine, my class was a monday night and she is going to be there the 27th of dec she said they don't have any weeks off. good luck hun :)

5. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont worry about attending other classes, its fine as there are lots of people who tell the leader that they do shift work and she tells them that its fine to attend other classes as long as u weigh in during the week. Our leader does 4 classes on a monday at the same place so if we cant make our usual morning class then there is always one during the day that we can do!!

Our class is on a monday too and Paula has said she will be there on Monday the 27th as well so i dont think they would close over christmas unless it fell on a christmas day i suppose!!

Good luck and i am sure u will love the classes, ours is brilliant and i do enjoy going, everyone is so friendly xx

6. laura9876543

laura9876543 Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you all so much for your replies! Well i guess i have nothing too lose, i think the hassle i had before was that although you had a little slip (with ww) that you took home, your main card was at the meeting you registered with which made it awkward! Thank you all again!

Laura

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.