Some advice Please...

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Right this is quite a long post.... a couple of weeks ago, I was really down and gave up CD for a week, although I carried on having some shakes I also added "real" food in with them and I ate out twice as we were at concerts in London, after about 6 days I realised the only way I was going to shift the last stone I had to lose was to stick to SS+ for 4 more weeks, so my CDC came back on weigh in day and weighed me, I had lost 1lb, but as I mentioned I had eaten out twice and added other food to my diet, so it wasn't so bad. I have stuck to SS+ this week 100%, 3 shakes and 1 meal which I have religiously weighed and in 6 days have lost 0.6lb...., so I am wondering all of you who have reached goal, did you lose the last stone really slowly? When did you start to move up the plans? Did you do more exercise?

I am really upset about losing less than 1lb this week especially as I managed to lose that on the week I was eating more normally, and why am I wasting my money on cambridge now? I have just bought a slendertone belt and I have a power plate and have been using those for the past week, could I really be building that much muscle using these to stop my weightloss? Any advice now on how to continue with this would be greatly appreciated, especially from a CDC or someone who has recently reached their goal, as I dont want to be spending nearly £40 a week when I can lose the same amount of weight on my own.

Hey hon .
You have done so well, and you are looking so good dont be disheartened, I am not at goal still have a way to go, but I have only ever been 100% and last week lost 1 1/2 pounds, which I could have been disheartned with but made myself not be as I looked at it in the bigger picture and thought hang on that has taken me over my 4 stone mark now and into the 10s......
I havent been there but I would say as you get closer to goal you weight loss must slow down a bit but I cant say as I havent been there but what I would say is hon, dont give up you have come so far and done so well and look great.. hang in there it will come off!!!!
Chin up xx

Thanks Curly, I know it will come off, but it is just coming off so slowly I wondered if it was worth working up the plans and doing more excercise...

Sorry i don't have any advice (not being a long termer) but i can understand your frustration. The beauty of CD is the quick results....and that's what you are used to so hard to take when it goes slow! You sound very determined to find your way forward though :) Best wishes

Back