some help needed

Hi folks looking for some info and advice. I have been doing weight watchers now for 3 months and i have been constantly hungry and never feel satisfied. I have a few freinds doing Slimming World but i'm not one for going to meetings so i use the online service and at £60 for 3 months is quite alot of money so i am lookinf for some help on what group/plan would be best.

Thanks in advance

Why don't you fancy going to the meetings?

which plan you follow can change daily & can fit in with you.

Hi Jason, me and my OH have just joined a slimming world group a couple of weeks ago. Originally we were doing the plan by ourselves with the aid of minimins (which is fab btw), and the official books. We would be ok for a couple of months then go off plan.

My OH was adamant that he wouldn't go to a club. But now even he admits that he's learned a few things, and is enjoying eating well.

By all means if you're really not comfortable going to a group, then do the plan online. You can eat really good food without being hungry, as you fill up on 'free' foods.

I know it's only a couple of weeks for me, but going to class makes me accountable for my weight loss/gain each week. It's a big incentive for me to keep at it and get healthy. :)

SB

U know what u may love group in my experience the men get loads of attention n support from us ladies ;)

Thanks guys i just wasnt sure if slimming world was much different than weight watchers and was looking for someone that would know the ins and outs of it all. I dont know why but i just feel unsure about going to the groups i feel as though everyone would be staring at me in some way but maybe its just me and my self confidence.

Sweay Betty where did you get the original books for the slimming world??

People won't be staring at you. Why would they? You are no different. They would all be there for the same reason as you. Would you go there to stare at other people?

Go to a few meetings, get the books, and see how you get on. If you still don't like it, when you have given it a fair go, then you don't need to carry on, but you will have all the information you need.

People won't be staring at you. Why would they? You are no different. They would all be there for the same reason as you. Would you go there to stare at other people?

Go to a few meetings, get the books, and see how you get on. If you still don't like it, when you have given it a fair go, then you don't need to carry on, but you will have all the information you need.

Couldn't put it better myself.

I went to my first meeting last monday and I must admit i was bricking it. I thought the same as you everyone will be staring at me and judging me, but everyone is there for the same reason, to lose weight. Its an incentive if you go to the groups helps you stay on track, plus theres loads of support and advice if needed. Ive got my first weigh in tonight and must admit im bricking it again but in a good way this time as im pretty sure ive lost something x

Well i am going to my first meeting ever on Wednesday and very nervous. But i think it will help me with ideas and support to stay on track. I will let you know how i got on, I am sure it is way better then we think it will be. Everybody there should be in the same boat!!

Back