Some help with EE please?

sparkylarky

Hello I have searched the site but is wondering if somebody can give me the quick answer?

Can I have an a green lunch and then an EE tea or does everymeal have to be EE?

Thank you in advance.

That mix is fine- but you will still only be able to have 1 each of the HEX even though your lunch was just green

xx

Yep! As CP says. Just make sure you're only having 1 HE A and 1 HE B. It's not compulsory to mix the meat and carbs at each meal.

i wanna know the above too please? and with ee do you have to eat ship loads of veg??

No you don't have to do the whole week EE you can mix in green and red days too. With EE it is advisable to have 1/3 of your plate made up of free foods from red and green ie, veg and salad or fruit. Hope this helps.

I do individual days of EE and it seems ok. And try to stick to the 1/3 superfree foods per meal rule too. It doesn't necessarily mean loads of veg, it can be salad, fruit, yoghurt etc. to make up the third. Remember if you've got, for example, a tomato sauce with your pasta, the sauce will be made up of mainly superfree ingredients.

Ohh thats good, so i coulf have a pork chop with a jacket spud and beans and as long as i have like an apple and a yoghurt after is that ok??

well if you just include abit more veg with that then you dont have to have the stuff afterwards, i wouldnt have extra afterwards just to make it up if i didnt feel like it or whatever. the beans will be about a 1/3 anyway which are free on EE, tho theyre not a SS food i usually allow it if theyre free. swap the beans for other veg and there you have it!

Im not sure if im doing it right either

For example today i had

Brekkie
Toast and low fat cheese triangles

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Pasta and Tuna

Dinner (I will be having)

Potatoes, chicken fillet & Peas

Does this sound ok or am i doing EE wrong?

yeh it does count as EE but you should have some superfree food with lunch like some salad or veg or fruit, and maybe extra veg with your tea, you need to cover 1/3rd of your plate with super free food and as peas are only free on green and EE they dont count, although you can still have them you need to include other stuff like brocolli for eg which is super free. Snacks are fine but i would probably include more, and did you count your brekfast as your HEA and B as dont forget you can only have one of each with this not two as in the other plans.

HTH XXX

I know it is recommended that you have 1/3 free food, but you don't 'need' to.
If I have a tuna jacket I am not going to force myself to eat extra veg just for the sake of it- I don't agree with any rules that make you eat things you don't necessarily want.

I have done EE for months and never done the 1/3 rule forcibly (may happen by accident due to what I have CHOSEN to eat) and my losses have been consistent,
x

Back