SOME ONE NEW IN MY LIFE...HELP!

hehe I know from my past experience as cheesy quavers as this sounds, my fella can when I was not wanting anyone and found contentment in my life without the feeling of needing someone!

BIG THANKS to all you lovely supportive ladies out there....it helped having your input....nice to share my first bit of male attention in over 5 yrs lololol...

Its not spurred me onto trying net dating tho i hasten to add...

two things ive learned bout myself from this little interlude...i couldnt see me having much trust in guys id be likley to meet on there lol..oh and the other thing....theres something bout a guy i kinda miss! :eek:

lets be fair, i think the majority of us share things on here that we dont neccisarly shout about to other friends.. it was lovley to know you shared with us and let us give you some advise.

((hugs)) massive massive loves to you. as your male friend suggested.. take a step back, if he wants you, he has to come get you. I was bought up an 'old fashioned girl' .. and me and my OH have that sort of relationship, he made the effort, he came to me.. now he opens doors for me and treats me very well.. and i cook and clean lol :) x

Well im guilty of losing interest when guys do stuff like this lol..so yes if he wantys any kind of contact in the real world..well hes gunna have to work a lot harder than he now and im not bout to start chasing guys at my age hahaha xxx

ALWYN & SUEPAT & iLOVELIFE hiya and thanks for your input...

we chatted last night in msn...then he said he was going to bed...but i saw hed logged into the chat-site we met on? lol go fugure...

hes still emailing me ( twice today)....but its not the same now..." hiya...at work....nice weather...any plans for today..have good day..speak soon..." basically thats it lol...and then earlier..."had good day at work..busy...what did you do...anything else planned...off to eat now....hugss..."

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:...lol....and you know what...il bet you anything soon hel ask me if ive changed my mind cos i dont talk so much!!!!!!!!....lmao :(

what a damp squib this has turned out to be lol...(shakes head)

i dunno why hes bothering lol....its like hes a diffo person ...weird.....

His loss in a BIG way!!

One of these days you'll meet someone who is 100% perfect for you and you'll look back and laugh at the fact that this new man is worthy of and has won you while this prat is still playing games.

:) i wasnt looking for anyone and im still not lol.....but the thought of it was nice....for a while lol x

Hi Blufizz,

Thanks for your lovely reply.

Sorry not all well.....he does not deserve you or your time, especially if he blowing hot and cold. May be just ignore him totally..he doesn't even sound worthy of your friendship.

You sound very happy and content with yourself, I know your not looking for any body but it will happen when you least expect it.
Big hugs xx

Hi Blufizz,

Thanks for your lovely reply.

Sorry not all well.....he does not deserve you or your time, especially if he blowing hot and cold. May be just ignore him totally..he doesn't even sound worthy of your friendship.

You sound very happy and content with yourself, I know your not looking for any body but it will happen when you least expect it.
Big hugs xx

:) hiya....not sure what "reply" you mean..i dont think weve chatted before-have we? ...but thanks for your post....x

i just get on with things really....dont have much choice lol...you get your lot in life and thats that lol.

well no email last night or today..think hes trying to tell me something lol...oh well what will be will be i guess...

feel like deleting and blocking him from msn....or would that be childish?

I wouldn't block or delete him..but ignore him, for a while anyway. Let him stew!

yeh bit of a childish thing to do lol..

i went on a dating site today to have a nosey...just wish i had the confidence to at least try one....:sigh:

Back