Some photos..

jesstonto

I'm still struggling :(

Here I am now - around 130lbs.

BOD003_crop.jpg

BOD002_crop.jpg

BOD001_crop.jpg

I would like to be about 115lbs. However I have no idea which diet to attempt... I'm vegetarian. Ideas please?

And here's how I'd like to look....

22.jpg

tumblr_lpp1njQOtd1qkgtd9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_loictshvRd1qz9qooo1_r1_500.jpg

candice-swanepoel-model-8-600x836.jpg

A girl can dream, eh?

Hi Jess,

I think you have a great figure at the moment. And remember that celebrity pictures give us all unrealistic expectations! However, if you still do want to lose weight, I would recommend reading through some of the threads for different diets as it will give you more information as to what will work best for you.

I am following slimming world and there is an option of a green day which is great for vegetarians. You can still make dishes like bolognaise (cant spell it!) using quorn mince. Take a look at the slimming world forum and read through the FAQ sticky - it is greaT!

I agree with Aymz, you already look great. I wouldn't worry so much about losing weight as much as trying to get leaner. Being a vegetarian you have to implement protein into your diet anyways. You should try eating more vegetarian refried beans and other protein packed meals. Veggies, fruits, and proteins are the easiest way to slim down. Try keeping track of the circumference of your waist, hips; I personally keep track of the pudge on the lower part of my stomach as well. I also agree with Aymz on the fact that a lot of models are unrealistic. They are photographed in awkward doll-like poses and then put up digitally to be completely reconfigured. Don't try to look like someone else, look like you and learn to work with what you got. *wink* There's always enough love to love and accept yourself.

Hiiii , i am about your weight but would love to have a figure like you . my weight sticks to my belly im afraid so my bellys double yours ;-(
i dont think you need to lose weight but the look you are going for means you just need to do some tining and muscle tightening maybe .
So rather than weighing loss just start measuring it .
Start some toning classes/ exercises at home .
just loosing weight wont be the answer to get bodies like that .

well done for posting photos as well !!!

Hi Jess - you already have a lovely figure! I'd give my right arm to have a waist the size of yours! I don't think you need to lose weight, just tone up to achieve the look you are after :)

Back