Some photos..

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by jesstonto, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jesstonto

jesstonto Member

Start Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting - 1200/day
    I'm still struggling :(

Here I am now - around 130lbs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would like to be about 115lbs. However I have no idea which diet to attempt... I'm vegetarian. Ideas please?

And here's how I'd like to look....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A girl can dream, eh?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jess,

I think you have a great figure at the moment. And remember that celebrity pictures give us all unrealistic expectations! However, if you still do want to lose weight, I would recommend reading through some of the threads for different diets as it will give you more information as to what will work best for you.

I am following slimming world and there is an option of a green day which is great for vegetarians. You can still make dishes like bolognaise (cant spell it!) using quorn mince. Take a look at the slimming world forum and read through the FAQ sticky - it is greaT!

4. Initiative

Initiative Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(37.26%)
    I agree with Aymz, you already look great. I wouldn't worry so much about losing weight as much as trying to get leaner. Being a vegetarian you have to implement protein into your diet anyways. You should try eating more vegetarian refried beans and other protein packed meals. Veggies, fruits, and proteins are the easiest way to slim down. Try keeping track of the circumference of your waist, hips; I personally keep track of the pudge on the lower part of my stomach as well. I also agree with Aymz on the fact that a lot of models are unrealistic. They are photographed in awkward doll-like poses and then put up digitally to be completely reconfigured. Don't try to look like someone else, look like you and learn to work with what you got. *wink* There's always enough love to love and accept yourself.

5. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    maybe you don't need to lose weight but just to tone up, have a look at the kettlebells discussion on the exercise forum, it might just be the response to your answer.

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    oh wow, I'd kill to look like you! Ok I exaggerate slightly but ykwim!

7. Mummytummy26

Mummytummy26 Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting vs exercise
    Hiiii , i am about your weight but would love to have a figure like you . my weight sticks to my belly im afraid so my bellys double yours ;-(
    i dont think you need to lose weight but the look you are going for means you just need to do some tining and muscle tightening maybe .
    So rather than weighing loss just start measuring it .
    Start some toning classes/ exercises at home .
    just loosing weight wont be the answer to get bodies like that .

well done for posting photos as well !!!

8. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jess - you already have a lovely figure! I'd give my right arm to have a waist the size of yours! I don't think you need to lose weight, just tone up to achieve the look you are after :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.