some pics of me

Wow, what a fantastic 'after' picture. Are you sure you have only lost 36lb? You look vastly (excuse the pun) different in the second picture. I hope that this has spurred you on to continue. Have you had lots of comments from people who know you? How are you coping with the interest? It can be a bit difficult to deal with being the centre of attention after so long trying to be invisible.

i have just sent you a quick messeage on msn but OMG you are stunning i will not reconise you next time i see you,you are doing so well karen and you look soooo amazing and your boys are right you do look pretty,im so gobsmacked i really am you will be in those size 10 trousers very soon hehe and i bet alan is liking the new and sexy you :party0049: will speak to you in the week keep it up.xxxxx

Wow what a difference, you look so much younger and healthier.
I was starting to have a down down today but thats really picked me up.
Youv`e spurred me on. You look fab!!

thank you everyone
you have made my head swell to twice it`s size :giggle:

mummyto4boys
you know how i have struggled and what i`ve been through over the years. finally i am in control and making the changes i so needed to make.
you have been a great friend to me and though you are far away i love it that we still can stay in touch.
thanks for being my friend xx

sazzy 34
i`m glad the pics helped you
i have really struggled some days, i have even been in tears but sheer determination makes me go on and i am now seeing results. i still cant believe i`ll ever get to goal you just have to take it a week at a time
i do wish the fat would just all go but it takes time and effort so all i say is stick to the diet, when it gets tough come on here and post, and stay positivie xx

amandajayne
yes i am now getting comments, and nice ones not god look at the size of her. i still dont feel very confident but that will come in time. i`ve heard it said so many times that it takes your brain a while to catch up and i do agree, i still see me as the 20stone frumpy mummy but one day i hope i will change

to everyone else
thank you thank you thank you
we all look here for support and i for one thank minis members for the inspiration and support you all give me

:grouphugg:
kaz xxx

i posted some pics in my diary but thought i`d share them here
i am really embaressed by my 1st one but at the same time i hope it inspires any one who thinks they cant do this diet.
this pic was the turning point for me
i look ugly,fat,old,haggard and the lowest i`ve ever been in my life
this was the 1st day of ss

zap024.jpg

this next pic was taken yesterday
9 weeks into my ss journey and 36lbs down
i`m still fat but i am feeling happier and i know one day i`ll be posting a size 12 pic of myself

Kaz.jpg

my boys reckon i look pretty in this one, that measn a lot to me
i still dont feel pretty but i will one day

kaz :D

I reckon your boys have good taste. Are they over 16 yrs of age and are they single? :giggle:

Kaz, it's nice to put a face to a name. You look so much happier and better in the second pic. The second pics shows the face of someone who feels happier and in control. In fact your whloe demeanor says "i'm happy, I'm in control".

Good for you sweetheart. I'm with you all the way!

xxxx

Well done you ~ you looked so fed up and unhappy in your first pic and in the second, just so much more radiant :) And yet your boys are right, you do look pretty.

You look fantabulous!!!

so so so so much younger (i hope that doesnt offend!)

inspirational xx

You look like a different person!! Already. After only 9 weeks???!! Amazing.

Well done you look fantastic - I am inspired

Karenxx

You look BRILLIANT. If that is the difference in just 9 weeks I think that pic of you at size 12 will be up here in no time.
Well done you. Inspiring!
Ceri

Hi Kaz

I know from being an avid reader of your diary, how much this diet means to you and how well you are sticking to it. When your pictures loaded, my eyes filled:eek: what a difference!:eek: I feel proud of you and don't even know you, how proud must you and your family be:D:D

I can't wait til the size 12 pics appear:D It won't be long. Pre warn me first though, I might need a box to kleenex at the ready!;)

Congratulations Kaz, you look lovely!

Tracey
x

Kaz, :D

You look 20 years younger and the smile on your face??? Says it all.

Just what I needed to see tonight so thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your pics. I can't wait to see the next lot!!!!

Lacey :)

Back