Some questions -I have a lot to lose.

Im just not into classes at all. I go to my doctor once a month for a wi, initially it was for the discipline and tho I dont need that now its still good to go and make it official :)

Hi all,
Starlight I think I will phone my GPs and see if I can go there. I remember them saying that they do a fortnightly session but I think they've got a waiting list because it's so popular. Until then I will need to go to the WW meetings. I don't have the self discipline to go it alone.
Well day 1 was a disaster. God knows how many points I had. I started off well. Breakfast and Lunch were fine and I was busy working anyway so that kept me out of mischief. Then my daughter brought 2 friends home from school as planned. They were having a sleepover as they've a day off today. Well I was so busy running around after them. They wanted to sleep in the caravan so I had to clean that out... It was become a store cupboard because it hasn't been used since last summer... So it was a big job cleaning that out...then I made pizza for them....I didn't have any!! and hubby was out for the evening so once I'd got the kids sorted I was that shattered that I couldn't be bothered thinking about what I was having for tea and I hadn't planned my meal so I started with a glass of wine ( Cause I deserved it - I'd had a busy day!lol) and then started picking at anything and everything. I think it was poor planning more than anything... so new day today. I will go and write out a plan of my days menu now so that I don't have to think about it later. Then hopefully I will find it easier...Also try and have tea at tea time and not 9 oclock at night, cause that was the time I sat down to have time to myself last night. As I was told at uni. Failing to plan is planning to fail. I think I will adopt that approach with WW too.

I'll better go and make my plan!! Thank you all for being so supportive...... You're a really friendly bunch here aren't you?. :)

Hi Wannabe10, CD is a good diet if you're in the right frame of mind for it... You have to really really want to do it. It's nive when you get caught up in the excitement about losing weight. When you're seeing the weight come off really quickly it IS exciting. I only seem to be ble to do it for so long though then I start mucking about. It's happened twice with me now but the 1st time I went back to eating badly and put the weight back on again very quickly. This time I'm determined not to let that happen. I don't want to end up being 2 stone heavier again so it's down to WW now. And seeing the fabulous results on here with ww I really want to give it a good go. I've not managed very well the last couple of days, but I'm still trying. I've started on the core plan today to see if I can manage that. I think I need more restrictions than counting points. See how it goes.

Starlight, You have a fabulous doctor! My doctor is very understanding though and I can always ask if she will do that. Your doc must be really pleased with you too!!

Back