some questions re cambridge

helenfrompoole

hiya everyone! hope you don't mind me popping by to ask some questions. I have decided to give cambridge a go - but not ready to start yet (in the middle of uni exams and going to spain mid june with a friend) but when i return i really want to start. i have been looking into it and just had a few questions regarding the programme.

Do you go to a councillors house or do they come to you? only reason i ask is because i don't drive! also do you see your councillor weekly for weigh in?

Thanks

Helen xoxo

Hi Helen, it varies for area to area really, some vistit some dont you would have to check out your own area, then email or ring them to check, usually weekly weigh ins, hope this helps,

thank you that does help :eek:) how long in advance of wanting to start the diet should i make contact? xoxo

Well probably a few days would do, so you might want to give a week just to be prepared. It took a few days for me from emailing to actually seeing him.

Just wanted to welcome you to minimins:)

Hi :wavey:

Yes..not far. My husband is from poole :)

I don't go out to people though :( I'm not sure about the Poole CDCs. Ring around as there's loads of CDCs down here :)

All the best. Sure you'll find someone suitable. Let us know how you get on :)

Back