Some reassurance please! (I new!!)

cookie81

Hello,

I started LT on Tuesday, its day 4 now and I am really struggling after having initially been okay. The one thing that I am really worried about is putting in all of this hard work losing 3 stone and the ballooning when I start to eat food again. All i hear is how "someone knows someone" who did this and then put on all of the weigh again immediately even though they were "eating healthily" like you body goes mental after these VLCD's and you put on weight no matter how hard you try. Im scared! Do any of you know people who have done this and successfully kept off the weight for more than a few weeks?

(Sorry heading should say I'm new!!)

Hey hunni,

Listen, if you follow the programme as you're meant to and once you reach your target weight, do the refeeding programme as meant to, theres no reason why all the weight you've lost cant and wont stay off. I have worries myself but I just try and think about the best way I can make sure I keep all the weight off. Don't worry hun, there have been people who have done this diet and managed to keep the weight off so it is possible or I don't think any of us would be on it and investing so much time and energy...oh and money into this.
I started on Tuesday too!! :D I've been on the diet before but gave up, but I joined this website to help me stick at it and I feel like I'm doing great right now.
I hope I've helped, even just a little xxxx

The refeed programme and the maintance programme will help you through it all!!

If you stick to is and dont go back to your old eating habits you will be grand!!

hey there, i think we all have this worry...but there are people that have done LT and maintained.

my advice is to follow the refeed programme exactly as it says and then move on to the maintainance programme for a while til you get used to food.

Also its all about rethinking how you treat food. In my case i was a junk food addict that did no exercise. So when i am off the LT i mean to incorporate exercise as a routine and really keep away from the takeaway. Also the snacking has to stop...LOL

I started lipotrim in sept and finished 10 weeks later with 2 week holiday and xmas, lost 3 stone. I've been struggling to get back on ever since and hope to restart monday. Think I have put on 3-4 lbs. As long as you follow refeed and are sensible there is no reason you should put it back on. Goodluck.xx

Hi cookie and welcome.

Like the others have said as long you follow the refeed to the letter you will be fine.

Concentrate on now and good luck
X

i never even think about putting it back on im just in that frame of mind that its just a new way of life for me now and i am never going to get bk to what i used to be after all my hard work, just think positive and adopt a new attitude towards food that u are what u eat x x

Back