some what drunk!!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi guys

Just a quick pop in to say hi, sorry but really drunk!!....:party0036:bang goes the diet! :party0016: It's my son's 20th (razorbladelove) birthday also his sister 21st today. Yes, birthdays the same day but a year apart, couldn't plan that if i tryed, so a great reason to celebrate!!!! :party0023:

Funny coz these words don't look right.....lol

We've all had a great day, took them both to TGI Fridays for lunch, didn't eat that much got full very quick. But tonight made up for the cals with the alcohol...lol :whoopass:

My g0d what a hang over i'm gonna have in the morning!!! & i'm driving my OH to work! :character00182: :eek:

Don't drink that oftend so why not?!...lol :)

:eek: how much have i put on :eek: LOADS...lol :scale:

Hope you all had a good day, p!ss head signing off :silly::giggle:

I BET I REGRET THIS IN THE MORNING...LOL....XXX

Last edited:
Thump, thump, thump - your head OK ?!

Your message made me laugh so much - you sounded like you were having a ball.
Hope your head isn't too bad this morning!!
Take care of yourself
x

I still don't think you look as if you should have two children of 20 and 21! I bet you got mistaken for one of their mates at the party.

Hi guys

Just a quick pop in to say hi, sorry but really drunk!!....:party0036:bang goes the diet! :party0016: It's my son's 20th (razorbladelove) birthday also his sister 21st today. Yes, birthdays the same day but a year apart, couldn't plan that if i tryed, so a great reason to celebrate!!!! :party0023:

Funny coz these words don't look right.....lol

We've all had a great day, took them both to TGI Fridays for lunch, didn't eat that much got full very quick. But tonight made up for the cals with the alcohol...lol :whoopass:

My g0d what a hang over i'm gonna have in the morning!!! & i'm driving my OH to work! :character00182: :eek:

Don't drink that oftend so why not?!...lol :)

:eek: how much have i put on :eek: LOADS...lol :scale:

Hope you all had a good day, p!ss head signing off :silly::giggle:

I BET I REGRET THIS IN THE MORNING...LOL....XXX

Fab post Fuzzy....hope the head is clear now :D

Back