Somebody pick me up and shake me please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello nice people of minimins!

I fell off the wagon at the end of August and have not got back on it since. I have gained just under a stone since then and now weigh more than I did when I originally joined ww.

I feel bloated and unhappy and in the need to get back on it. I can't afford to rejoin my group until the end of the month when I get paid, but have all the tools to help me up til then. I am one of these people that need to go to group to really stay focused.

I still kept lurking in the forums even though I wasn't sticking to plan. I woke up this morning with a stinking headache, my back and legs aching and I know a lot of my pains are due to my weight.

Anyway, I need taking in hand. I have got a chicken in the slow cooker and lots of veg for my lunch. We do have a cheesecake for afters but I will measure my slice as opposed to just chomping through half of it as normal.

I am comfort and boredom eater. I have been really miserable at work lately and despite having sent off loads of applications and having a few interviews I still haven't got another job. I can't afford to simply leave my current job so have been proper miserable, add to the equation that my current job allows me to eat all day and its not a good combination!

Anyway, waffle over.
    Thanks for listening.

Georgina x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    well done for coming back! i fell off the wagon a few months ago too and i just rejoined last week so i know how you feel. keep applying for those jobs and something will work out if you keep at it. good luck with your ww journey and first week xxx

4. Size 16 Will Do

Size 16 Will Do Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(28.7%)
    Hiya, I know money can be tight but do you have a spare £12.....

I went back to class last week and the deal at the minute is your monthly pass for £12 so that would see you through the first month, then it goes up to the normal price.

Might be worth it if you are like me, I need the focus of a group and someone to weigh me, also I like a start point. Just have a think where you can pull the £12 bqck from, its only 1 takeaway!

Good luck x x x

5. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for coming back!! and good luck :D

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Well done for getting back on plan even while things are hard. Just picture how proud you'll feel at Christmas xx

7. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for having me back

I am hoping to shift about a stone by Christmas - enough to see and feel better to keep me going over the festivities!

Size 16 will do... I am debating scraping a few quid together and going back this week, my leader sent me a note saying this week is the last week she can keep my membership open before it lapses, but I have open evening 3 nights this week, so its going to be a job fitting it in, next week is much easier to be honest so might opt for that.

Thanks again

x

8. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I know how you feel! I eat out of boredom as I am unemployed at the moment and feel depressed. However, over the past two days I've tried hard to stick with my points, maybe going over a few but this morning I seem to be a couple of pounds down. For me , it's really encouraging to see the scale move a bit and that's what is encouraging me this week. I read in a success story this week about a tip that sounds very helpful. The lady said she got a figure of the person she wanted to look like and with photoshop stuck her head on the body. She said that when she felt like giving up she would have a look at the pic. I'm gonna try this! You can do it... u just need to get back on that waggon... it's so hard to start but after that u'll be away... if u need a buddy please don't hesitate to contact me it'd be nice to encourage each other as I do really struggle too xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.