Somebody slap me!

Spanglymum

Gold Member
Ok. So here's the thing. I'm sitting here, one week in, 5lb lighter than this time last week and I'm really grumpy! :sigh: I'd lost 4lb by the Tuesday pop-in, so was really hoping to have lost more by the end of the week, but when I stood on the scales it was a measly 0.9lb more (less?). So 4.9lb in total.

I know I should be pleased, a loss is a loss and 5lb is not to be sneezed at, but I'm not! I'm worrying that I'm not doing it right or something. HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm drinking loads of water, and no, I haven't cheated and yes, I'm in ketosis. Is this normal?

(Feel free to slap me if I'm being a melon. Ta.)

:slap: ... will this do? :D

Spangly, I "only" lost 4.4 in my first week & felt a bit peed off too. I got into ketosis on day 3, didn't even have so much as a sniff of any food & drank lots of water. We're not doing anything wrong - this is just what is the right loss for our bodies.
You are doing everything right .... we know we will lose at least 3 stone after 100 days :D
:superwoman: Go girl!
yoyo
xx

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! ;)

5lb is excellent, welldone.

You don't need a slap Spangly. Just a little moral support until the rest starts to slip away. It will................patience hun.

Thanks, guys. It's so brilliant that you KNOW what it's like!

Back