Somebody Stop Me!

Chris Judson

Last night, large bag of chips (after weigh in)
* Three dougnuts (pudding)
This morning...doughnut (pre-breakfast)
* Bag of walkers ready salted crisps
* Chocolate Muffin (leaver)
* Chocolate cookie (same leaver..couldnt help myself)

Seriously!! this needs to stop! i am massivly struggling and i cant even begin to explain why! its like im my own worst enemy on some sort of sabotage!!

@Chris Judson

We have all been there. We have all binged.... Take a deep breath.. Whats done is done, there is nothing you can do about it now. we are all human and slip up from time to time. Its a slip up, just make sure you don't fall off the diet completely..

Can you get out for a walk/swim/drive to take your mind off it?

Last night, large bag of chips (after weigh in)
* Three dougnuts (pudding)
This morning...doughnut (pre-breakfast)
* Bag of walkers ready salted crisps
* Chocolate Muffin (leaver)
* Chocolate cookie (same leaver..couldnt help myself)

Seriously!! this needs to stop! i am massivly struggling and i cant even begin to explain why! its like im my own worst enemy on some sort of sabotage!!

I sounds like you're on a little binge. Could you try to replace the sweet naughties with fruit and the savoury ones with cold meats like lean ham/pre roasted chicken or pre roasted veg (if you're vegetarian?). As well, boiled eggs are always great to have handy. Also, what is your fluid intake like? If you really think you're subconsciously sabotaging your diet, you may want to look into that in more depth.

The obvious first step would be not to have that stuff in your house, not to buy it? Then there is nothing to grab. I know that's a bit glib, but not having donuts within reach might at least help a bit.

@FullFathom yeah your completely right! i shouldn't have it in the house, i was setting myself up for a fail in the first place and as a consquence of all that, this week was a +0.5lb gain which was deserved i guess but i just shouldn't have done it

At least it'll prepare yor for Easter...

Back