Somebody stop me!!

Tubs

I feel *****, I'm supposed to be leaving for New York in 5mins, but I'm not :( Tomorrow is my birthday, but instead of going out celebrating, I have a hospital appointment. My period has just made an appearance after a 3mth break, I have a horrid cold/sinus thing and sore throat, my DH is working late tonight, the kids have me run ragged and all I want is the caramel bar in the fridge :cry::cry:

I'm rationalising this by saying 'but it's not like I'm in ketosis or anything'.

So instead of going for it, I'm here :rolleyes:

Throw that caramel bar straight in the bin! Don't give up on all your hard work now!!!

Today may be bad, I know I felt awful on my 7th day but so much better again on the eighth, so you will too.

DON'T GIVE IN

Periods suck, it's official.

Just resist that bar & stay busy on here or whatever.

You can do it, good luck for your appointment tomorrow too.

It's gone! Chucked it out to the dog who licked it and walked away, no going back now lol

I'll feel better when I'm down a size than any bloody caramel can make me feel right now :D

Thanks!

(why oh why did it not dawn on me to throw the bloomin' thing out???).

Good to hear hunny. Keep it up!!!!

hey its my birthday tomorrow too hope you have a better day tomorrow than you had today
i'm doing ss so doing nothing for this birthday but there'll be plenty more when i'm slim
keep up the good work it is hard but if/when we stick to it it does work
take care

Aww you did the right thing...i found the first 3weeks quite up and down but remember if your feeling down tonight you can only be feeling better in the morning. They say it takes 21days for us to form new habbits so by that point your low days will be a walk in the park.

Have a fab birthday tomorrow and you gailt39.xx

Ah thanks :D

Happy birthday to you too Gailt! :D I feel really good about not scoffing the chocolate, I didn't really need it, it was just a 'f&*k it' moment in the making!

And they say the interweb is evil, sure didn't ye save me from myself tonight, how can that be evil?? lol

hi
hope you are having a great day i am having a good one my youngest is at camp for the week with school and haven't heard from her all week but her teacher let her use his mobile today to wish me happy birthday so that was nice as shes away we decided (well she decided) that we would celebrate my birthday tomorrow evening when she gets home so i'll have 2 birthdays this year talk about fee like the queen lol

well done on avoiding that choc!! and Happy birthday, hope you day is going well!!
xx

Well done on not having the choc - great willpower!! :)

Back