someone bought me chocolates

turkish delights go straight in the bin yuk, m&m's are only good if theyre peanut ones mmm they'd go in the fridge too

turkish delights go straight in the bin yuk, m&m's are only good if theyre peanut ones mmm they'd go in the fridge too

Afraid that if a turkish delight got in my house, only I can act as a bin :D :D

So true about Peanut M&M's - but of course now we all know them to be the devils own food ;)

ll well brad if I ever get given any turkish delights I'll just have to send them to you (erm are you finished dieting yet?)

and yes for the devil food, you can never just eat one peanut m&m, my kids dont like them so I'd have to eat the lot. Best to steer clear I think

ll well brad if I ever get given any turkish delights I'll just have to send them to you (erm are you finished dieting yet?)

and yes for the devil food, you can never just eat one peanut m&m, my kids dont like them so I'd have to eat the lot. Best to steer clear I think

I have basically finished yes and fairly happy the way I am maintaining. I give myself a half stone bar, which I obviously try to keep under. I have promised myself that if I go over, even by a pound, I will take immediate action. To avoid the old slippery slope. It has happened once - beer frenzy related :eek: :eek: , and I am pleased I responded to it.

Going to Florida in a weeks time and I suspect no matter how 'good' I am, I will need to take action on my return ;)

And yes Kati, send all your turkish delights over to mine, I'll factor them in somehow :) No M&Ms though, although it would be nice to have a great big bowl of them next to the keyboard to help me while I discuss weight loss with my cyber pals. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just a thought, a Turkish Delight flavoured CD shake. Mmmmm, I'll email them with my suggestion right now.

Turkish delight flavoured anything will do for me brad lol

Don't need to tell you to have a great time in Florida !!!!!! I've never been so will want to hear all about it when you get back.

Don't need to tell you to have a great time in Florida !!!!!! I've never been so will want to hear all about it when you get back.

Believe me, you will regret saying that :eek: :eek:

I even bore myself silly talking about my holidays :D :D

Back