SOMEONE HELP ME ;0)

walkywish

Ok guys
Day 7 of cruise - still no loss since attack phase. Have not cheated once. This is the only diet I have ever done where I've stuck to it completely. Am proud of my self in that respect. Have upped my excercise and been pounding on the treadmill but still no joy! A pound would do.... I'm not asking for much
Any tips/ advice? I'm guessing I have to just stick with it? May just weigh in a week today and see...

Morning WW, I havent seen your diary , have you got one??? Im going to look for it now stop stressing us Dukanneres will see whats stalling you and as Pauline says .........................Breath......

Hey!
Yeah I started a diary yesterday so it's on there. Not very exciting though! Let me know what you think :0) thank u xx

Hiya, I cant find your diary anywhere has any one posted on it WW? I'm wondering if its in the wrong place and if so could need moving xxx

I can't find it either but I'm on my ipad & things don't always show. What's the title of it ?

I didn't show a real loss on cruise until I was on week 2 of it so don't give up. The expert girls will advise once they look at your diary. They are fantastic on here for advice, tips & support.

Hey WW - it even says in the book (I was re-reading it today) that you may stall a little in the first week with veg as they do contain some carbs etc. Keep the faith and give it a few weeks. Look at your weight loss for the month not just for the week. Once your over this hump you'll be well on your way! :D

Thank you! I am clinging to that hope! Lol have swapped my muller Greek style fat free yogurts to tesco fat free Greek yogurt now to try and help as this has less carbs and probably less sugar as its plain :0)

Yoghurt are always discussed on hear, If you can do it 'pure' ie., natural or home made then add your own flavorings but if like me and many others you decide to buy muller etc., it could be one of the things to drop if you still stall. xxx

the daily menus are great, but go into the diary forum and create a brand new thread just for your diary.

There are any number of reasons for not losing, it might be that you aren't eating enough. Are you due, or just finished (thats my sticking time), maybe its too many tolerateds in one day which can be a problem.

I suggest giving it a full month before deciding it might not be working, you have to go thru all the usually stresses and strains on the body of a normal month at least. Keep with it hunni, it'll happen x

as the ladies say above and, as you don't have much weight to lose, you unfortunately won't see staggering losses as some do.

hang in there

Try not to worry too much. I'm just out of attack and at the very end of first week, my weight has fluctuated and even went up at one point. I think some of us just hold on to it more than others. Stick with it and I'm sure we can get through the stalls !!X

Try not to worry too much. I'm just out of attack and at the very end of first week, my weight has fluctuated and even went up at one point. I think some of us just hold on to it more than others. Stick with it and I'm sure we can get through the stalls !!X

same here....just plodding on.

Back