Someone kick me, slap me or blugeon me with a stick...

SammyE

Silver Member
I am in need of a huge kick up the back side to knock some sense into me, I started my diet May the 25th of this year and although I have lost 2 stone, its been done in a yoyo way, I had a major relationship melt down, which has really been dragging on, ive gone from sticking to the diet, to stuffing my face, to near starving myself, back to stuffing my face, back on the diet and now currently on a real unhealthy version of my diet, by unhealthy I mean halfing what my diet says I should eat and drinking huge amounts of water to stop the hunger, I know this isnt good for me and I know my body will go into starvation mode but I think it all boils down to a control thing, I cant control the bad stuff thats happening in my life and for some reason... I always blame the bad on me being fat... like thats the reason people do nasty stuff.

I read this and my heart goes out to you!! Please be kind to yourself and perhaps have a talk to yourself as you would a friend, rather than beating yourself up......... be kind and think about how far you have come in the past xxxxx

I understand your feeling, ...but going away from your plan will only prolong reaching your goals. It is hard but try to remain on track.

Back