Someone make me feel better please :(

minniex

skinny minnie
Okay so i've had a terrible day, first day ever in 3 weeks though!
yesturday i had some ben and jerrys frozen yogurt brownie & handful of the easter bunnies cadbury biscuits ( BOYFRIENDS FAULT ) he noes im a sucker for the animal biscuits! lol :p

and today i've had half a cadbury creme chocolate egg and one creme egg & 4 bites of a doner kebab with mayo and some chips and 4 onion rings!! an just had 2 partyrings and a pink and white and handful of the easter bunnie biscuits again! :'(

so today ive just ate pure crap nothing good at all, thats all i've had not anything else LOL i dont mean "all" as all cause i no its a lot but will it weigh? what can i do to make sure nothing happens, should i minize it from next weeks syns? would anyone no a roundabouts idea on how many syns that all is LOL!?

:'( feel terrible!

No clue how much that would be in syns hun, I'm still new and figuring it all out. I would say get back on track tomorrow, have your normal syns etc. Don't punish yourself for one or two bad days with a whole week.

xx

just put a line under it, you know it was bad and from tomorrow you will be back on it, doing the best as you can.. and naughty boyfriend, how dare he bring animal biscuits into the house ;) lol

Ive had a pants weekend too! Im just starting fresh as of now. Way I see it one weekend off plan isnt that much in the grand scheme of things.

Ugh me too. Greed greed and more greed coupled with being lazy is me. I have hit self destruct button and need need need a good kick up the you know what. Totally disgusted myself and will remember this feeling tom!

I'm not too sure of the syns, but I work mine out on a weekly basis & count down from 105, I bet if you work out how many syns you've had since last WI & have your syns weekly this week it won't be too bad. Remember you're not going to make things better by giving up & eating crap, when you get up tomorrow don't let what you've eaten today get you down. Just move on & plan your day as you would do normally, it's no use beating yourself up about what you've done, it's in the past now & can't be changed.

It's the Easter weekend, many of us have been faced with a lot of temptation. Why not try a little body magic this week to counteract it - or at least balance it. Xx

I overate today as well but I plan on having minimal syns the rest of the week (granted, I'm going out on Friday so I really do need to minimise for the rest of the week). It's not the end of the world, tomorrows a new day :) Realistically there are going to be days in the future when you don't follow the plan to the t so don't stress too much over one day.

According to my local SW Facebook page a lot of my friends have gone off track this weekend. It's Easter - lots of chocolate around!!

We're all human sweetie! As others have said, don't worry about the past, concentrate on the future and start a new day tomorrow.

Back