Someone please slap me.........

susan70

Gold Member
My scales havnt moved since friday and Im feeling fed up.

BUT.........

I also know that this happens then all of a sudden wosh a couple of lb is gone,

I also know that ive stuck to the diet 100%

I also know that this diet works and all will be ok.

I also know that the losses will even then selves out over the weeks.

So I know all this but still feel fed up with not loseing anything so far this week,

Someone just slap me a bring me to my sences.

You asked for it!! :whoopass:

Now keep off those scales till weigh in day!! You know how this diet works - bet you feel slimmer!

thakyou ladies.xx

Thanks is appreciated - but has it worked?? :D

You're not alone, it's so easy to slip into that way of thinking, but STOP IT!!! ha, you'll be ok, just stick with it x

Why wont my mind listen to my brain????

Im ok now girls thankyou.

I will be looking out for your true weigh in results on Friday! Have a good day tomorrow. X

I too will be watching for your weigh in - keep going and remember if for some reason the lbs don't go the inches usually do. Hopefully you have had enough slaps and flicks in the ear and are looking forward nowx

keep of the scales susan there nuthing but evil, just stick to it hun. you might be surprised on friday you never know how the weird and wonderful diet works!!!!! now be good ok or there will be serious slapping from becky !!!!!!

funny this thread i took our scales to the local tip today as i was driving myself mad

thankyou all, Im ok now and gonna head off to bed, night all.xx

goodnite hun

albeit late... i'm giving you a kick up the bum....!!! hope your feeling better today
x

Back