Something cool I found tonight - proof persaverence pays off.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Tonight I was reflecting a bit on this whole journey, and I decided to go back and read the early entries of my Stream of Consciousness thread.

And I found I had wrote this on DAY 2 of the diet:

2 days down - about 238 to go! Oy vay!! But..... one day.... it will be 238 days down - 2 to go. And that is what I am setting my sights on. A successful completion. And I cannot wait.

I remember writing that, and thinking it was so so so soooooooooooo far away!!

And guess what - today was day number 230.....and I've made it this far. :D I really do remember that night wondering if I had it in me to go the distance. <happy sigh> And I have proven I do. OK - so I have more then 2 days left - but whatever number is left - I will get there. :)

Wicked. :D

xx

That's so cool hun! You really are a trooper xxx

Teee heeee, see, proof that my sig is true! Seriously though hon, that is tres cool!

Love it, makes your achievement seem even more real xx

Hi BL

That's so fantastic and such a motivating story for any potential new starters out there. I loved seeing posts like these when I was lurking, just before starting LighterLife myself and it really does give you that boost to just go for it.

So thank you again and a massive well done for all your hard work and on an absolutely inspirational and motivating thread.

Lisa x

CONGRATULATIONS - You're nearly there

Hi BL,
You should be very proud of yourself. It must be fab to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You had great foresight to start your diary at the start of your LL journey. When challenging times come along in the future you'll be able to look back and remind yourself of your life changing achievment - if you can do this you can do anything.
:superwoman::happy096::clap::happy036::girlpower::wavey:

Thank you for sharing that BL. I have just finished Day One on LL and am really worried that I won't be able to stay the distance - each foodpack I had I found really hard to stomach (Vanilla, Chicken, Thai Chilli and Chocolate)... and just hope that I find a few flavours that go down a bit easier! I will keep picturing the end result and it will make it all a lot easier :S Thank you!

Annaphylactic x

great thread and will be such an inspiration to any new starters

well done on your journey

Thats just great, well done!

x

wow you have done so well im expecting to see you on the front cover of ll soon !you are a huge insperation you have keept me motivated well done can i ask if your still on shakes and soups or are you onto foods now ? i want to loose about 6 stone and wondering how long it will take roughly

Thanks everyone! I am glad you feel it is good motivation to post for others. I thought so too! Really drives home exactly how fast we can acheive dreams if we put our minds to it, ay?

wow you have done so well im expecting to see you on the front cover of ll soon !you are a huge insperation you have keept me motivated well done can i ask if your still on shakes and soups or are you onto foods now ? i want to loose about 6 stone and wondering how long it will take roughly

Thank you M~M :) That is so nice of you to say!! :) lol - BUt I am not really cover girl material!! ;) hehe It would be fun though to be a before/after story. Get my 15 minutes of fame! :cool:

I am so glad I can inspire people, and so many people here have always said such nice things to me. I am just glad if anything I say helps or inspires anyone.
And I am inspired by so many here.

Together, we are all making each other better women. And men. (sorry guys - you gotta come second - you are outnumbered ;)) And we talk a lot more then you anyway. hehe so nyer. :p;)

I just really feel so lucky to have found LL, and MiniMins - the combination has changed my life. I know that always sounds so cliche', and many times I will use that line sarcasticaly, but - it is the truth.

It's given me, and so many others a second chance at life. What a gift.

:) Feeling all warm and fuzzy tonite

xxx

Oh yes - and your questions! lol - I am still on all packs. It has taken me 7.5 months to lose 8 stone.....so ou should see 6 stone well within that - about 6 months really - its alsways safe to count on a stone a month if you are not lapsing.

You will be there in no time!!!

Thanks again!! :)

Cover Girl Material - YOU ARE !!!

Hey BL
I have seen the evidence in the flesh. YOU ARE cover girl material. I can see the photos now.............and an article.
You have been so inspirational to everyone else, they'd love to see your story in hard print. The after photos would be fabulous. You on your Harley, you in your sports car,blonde hair blowing in the wind, you at the gym (without a bead of sweat,sorry perspiration!!!).
Come on everyone, we should start a campaign to get BL onto LL magazine when she gets to goal.
LOL:girlpower:

Back