Something everyone needs

Jesi

Silver Member
When I did LT last time, I used this site alot to convert the weights. It converts any unit to each other and very easy to use.

I used it for my calculations and when I read other peoples and wanted to know how much the LBS were in Kgs.

I love it, Hope it helps..
Jesi

Weight Converter

Thanks Jesi!! I remember you from the last time you were on LT, 18 months or so ago.

How are you doing hun? xx

Welcome back! I remember you too, hope all is well and good luck x

Hey sweeties, good to see you both too.. It's nice to have you guys here for support and remember I am here too...
Kisses xxxx
Jesi

hiya Jes :)
good luck hun.i'm starting again tomorrow.put most (if not all)back on :( x

Hey Taff I remember you! Sorry you gained back most of your weightloss, but you did great first time, you'll do well again.

Good luck on day 1 x

Hey taff, good to see you hun. You have done this before so you know how it's going to be. You need to keep busy and be focused. Once the first week is over then it gets easy. I found it hard to get back into it after trying 5 times, never made it past day 3.
Today is day 14 and it does get easier.
Good luck with it hun
Jesi
xxx

Taff and Jesi, I remember you both. Good luck to you on your restart. You will do well once your head is in the right place. Keep posting.

Lulu if you have a calculator on your phone you can work it out. Just multiply the kgs by 2.2 and that's your loss in pounds. I.e 2kg x 2.2 = 4.4lbs x

Back