something is going wrong!

minimise-me

Hey everyone!

Its my first week back on WW (and i am not getting the new books and rejoining until saturday morning) so i have used the pro points calculator on my phone and tried to get by.

The problem is that i have been working 12 hour shifts during the day and have had times where i was really hungry and therefore i think slipping into starvati
on mode. I have also done some exercise - mainly on Kinect to just get me moving about a bit more. I wasn't a huge eater before i started but i was the type of person who ate out of boredom at times so i would end up going to the cupboard when at home and having a cake here and a few biscuits there! all mindless fat and calories going in!

I know i shouldn't but i popped on the scales and i have lost about 1lb since sunday - normally by now it would be about 3lbs!

Here is what i have eaten over the last 3 days:

Monday
Breakfast - Oats so simple cinnamon 6pp

Lunch- Ham sandwich with WW bread 4pp
ww cheddar biscuits 2pp
ww chocolate roll 2pp

Dinner - zero points soup 0pp
wholemeal Bread bun ?pp
1/2 a go ahead fruit cake slice (1pp)
ww pain au chocolate 5pp

had about 2 cups of coffee and a drink of juice. (not drinking enough and have ended up with a UTI so started antibiotics)

Tuesday
Breakfast - Pain au chocolate (was running late!) 5pp

Snack - Banana 0pp

Lunch - Butternut squash, red pepper and onion soup 2pp
ww chocolate roll 2pp
sugar free jelly ?pp

Snack - ww lemon tart yoghurt 1pp
small slice of bread and butter (at my grandma's!) ?pp

Dinner - small slice of pizza (kids had got one for tea) ?pp
Ham sandwich WW bread 4pp
Carrot cake pp3

and i drank 1 coffee, 2 teas and 1lt of water - plus exercised moderately for 45mins.

Wednesday
Breakfast - special K chocolate variety with skimmed milk ?pp

Snack - kitkat 3pp

Lunch- Pasta salad - 75g (uncooked) wholemeal pasta, yellow
pepper, cucumber, tomatoes with a tiny bit
of extra light olive oil and balsamic vinegar
7pp
Sugar free jelly and one little fromage frais

Snack - Hand full of mixed nuts - walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts
Mini Roll 3pp
Banana 0pp
Profiterole - 1 small one as it was forced upon me!

Dinner - 2 Crumpets with butter!
small portion of chips with a little bit of cheese!

500ml of water and some juice on the evening.

Now i know chips sounds bad but i was starving at this point and had just been working for 13 hours so couldn't be bothered to cook anything healthy! Plus i usually would of had a large portion overloaded with cheese so i really did cut down!

You can see its a bit manic because i don't have the new books yet and i am working but i need some tips for the next two weeks as i am off work then i start a new job for 8 weeks 9-5. Please tell me where i am going wrong!

Hi - I think you should take a breath, wait until you have the books and have a good read. It's hard to do something when you don't have the right tools and you are guessing at stuff. Going by Monday I don't think you are probably eating enough points and your chips could have come out of your weeklies. But wait until you have all the right info and you can make a proper start;)

Good luck in your new job BTW!

Aw thanks for the advice and yeah your right lol! i lost about 5 lbs over 3 weeks just by cutting down and not snacking on rubbish so i can just continue that and then start again on Sunday when i have had chance to read the books and go shopping!

Back