Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

something is going wrong!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by minimise-me, 24 February 2011 Social URL.

1. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hey everyone!

Its my first week back on WW (and i am not getting the new books and rejoining until saturday morning) so i have used the pro points calculator on my phone and tried to get by.

The problem is that i have been working 12 hour shifts during the day and have had times where i was really hungry and therefore i think slipping into starvati
    on mode. I have also done some exercise - mainly on Kinect to just get me moving about a bit more. I wasn't a huge eater before i started but i was the type of person who ate out of boredom at times so i would end up going to the cupboard when at home and having a cake here and a few biscuits there! all mindless fat and calories going in!

I know i shouldn't but i popped on the scales and i have lost about 1lb since sunday - normally by now it would be about 3lbs!

Here is what i have eaten over the last 3 days:

Monday
    Breakfast - Oats so simple cinnamon 6pp

Lunch- Ham sandwich with WW bread 4pp
    ww cheddar biscuits 2pp
    ww chocolate roll 2pp

Dinner - zero points soup 0pp
    wholemeal Bread bun ?pp
    1/2 a go ahead fruit cake slice (1pp)
    ww pain au chocolate 5pp

had about 2 cups of coffee and a drink of juice. (not drinking enough and have ended up with a UTI so started antibiotics)

Tuesday
    Breakfast - Pain au chocolate (was running late!) 5pp

Snack - Banana 0pp

Lunch - Butternut squash, red pepper and onion soup 2pp
    ww chocolate roll 2pp
    sugar free jelly ?pp

Snack - ww lemon tart yoghurt 1pp
    small slice of bread and butter (at my grandma's!) ?pp

Dinner - small slice of pizza (kids had got one for tea) ?pp
    Ham sandwich WW bread 4pp
    Carrot cake pp3

and i drank 1 coffee, 2 teas and 1lt of water - plus exercised moderately for 45mins.

Wednesday
    Breakfast - special K chocolate variety with skimmed milk ?pp

Snack - kitkat 3pp

Lunch- Pasta salad - 75g (uncooked) wholemeal pasta, yellow
    pepper, cucumber, tomatoes with a tiny bit
    of extra light olive oil and balsamic vinegar
    7pp
    Sugar free jelly and one little fromage frais

Snack - Hand full of mixed nuts - walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts
    Mini Roll 3pp
    Banana 0pp
    Profiterole - 1 small one as it was forced upon me!

Dinner - 2 Crumpets with butter!
    small portion of chips with a little bit of cheese!

500ml of water and some juice on the evening.

Now i know chips sounds bad but i was starving at this point and had just been working for 13 hours so couldn't be bothered to cook anything healthy! Plus i usually would of had a large portion overloaded with cheese so i really did cut down!

You can see its a bit manic because i don't have the new books yet and i am working but i need some tips for the next two weeks as i am off work then i start a new job for 8 weeks 9-5. Please tell me where i am going wrong!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I think you should take a breath, wait until you have the books and have a good read. It's hard to do something when you don't have the right tools and you are guessing at stuff. Going by Monday I don't think you are probably eating enough points and your chips could have come out of your weeklies. But wait until you have all the right info and you can make a proper start;)

Good luck in your new job BTW!

Mini likes this.
  4. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Aw thanks for the advice and yeah your right lol! i lost about 5 lbs over 3 weeks just by cutting down and not snacking on rubbish so i can just continue that and then start again on Sunday when i have had chance to read the books and go shopping!

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well it's good you are so keen! I think Pro Points is great BTW :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.