Something other than salad

sarah Jayne

SlimSez
Hi was wondering what everybody is going to have for lunch today as I do love salad but fancy something different.
Any ideas??

i don't eat salad!

my lunch is a bit random today, it is a chicken cup a soup, a small packet of cooked ham (70g), a packet of morrison's fries (crisps), a weight watchers choccy bar and a small tub of peaches and pears (juice drained) and an apple - total 7 pp

i really do need to shop later lol x

Last edited:
I am having a jacket potato with prawns and a side salad and a nice cup of tea!

Ryvita thins are nice (at 1pp each) with some philli (2pp per quarter tub of the LIGHT version)

eggs & chopped up ham, on toast (I did this a lot on slimming world and really enjoyed it lol)

make up some pasta in the evening, throw in some tuna, peppers, sweetcorn, mayo - makes a lovely change for lunch

leftovers! I had some curry today for my lunch and it was goooood.

Could make soup and freeze it in portions, makes for a handy lunch to lift out of the freezer before you go.

Quiche! or crustless quiche is really goooood.

Those tuna light lunch things that john west do is handy if you are out and about!

Crisp sandwich.... a lot of points but a real treat :p

Beans on toast

Wraps

If you have access to an oven/cooker: Cheese on toast
Croissants with ham and a little bit of cheese (another costly one 6pp for 1 croissant)
Omlette

I had my lunch, it was a lovely costly cheese and ham roll with tom and cucmber, ww yogurt, ww crisps and bottle of water. Some of the suggestions sound fab, will be giving these a go over the next couple of days. :)
Thanx and keep them coming in xx

Back