Something to die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - Day One

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I have just bought a wedding dress, i have to loss about 6 inches to lose to fit in it, but i no i can do that in 6 months, so i haven't but too much pressure on myself. Its a complete bargain, £62 from ebay, never worn.
what do you think?

249418788_tp.jpg

249436321_tp.jpg

It's a beautiful dress and great price!!...I'm sure you will lose those 6 inches in plenty of time x

Stunning and I'm sure your'll be stunning on the day :O)

Dress is gorg!! it'l be the best motivation to get those 6lbs off

x

6 inches even! doh!

Thanks guys, i'm turning this thread into my diet diary as i always found keeping one helpful on slimming world.

OK so my first day is going ok (only 4hrs in lol) got to love a diet that lets you have hot buttered crossiants for breakfast without guilt,
:happy096: my god they were good. So i weighed myself and it wasn't as bad as i thought:bliss: although i'm not sure how acurate my scales are, but gives me an idea. I still can't beleive i have a dress, i feel so releived that i don't have to kill myself dieting which i'd probably fail at or go dress shopping:fear:. My mum didn't want me to get married when i was so big, but i'm starting to think it doesn't matter, who cares, right?:talk017:

Back