something to make you smile

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.

She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.

She read. 'And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly...

'I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be f***ed!! A talking pig!'

The teacher had to leave the room..

hahaha!!!! love it!!!!

Piggy-backing on your post a little!!!

Paddy, Mick and Seamus walk to a picnic area about 20miles from where they live. It takes them all day to get there, when they arrive they find they've forgotten the bottle opener!

Paddy and Mick ask Seamus to fetch it but Seamus says 'f**k off by the time i get there you'll have eaten all the sandwiches. Paddy and Mick promise not to eat the sandwiches so Seamus agrees to go.

10 hours pass and Seamus has not returned. 20 hours pass and he still hasnt returned Paddy and Mick are starving but keep their promise not to eat the sandwiches.

25 hours pass, Paddy says to Mick "F**k it, we're gonna starve if we dont eat. As they start to eat the sandwiches, Seamus jumps from out behind a bush and shouts "I f**kin knew you b******s would eat the sandwiches, im not going back now!!!

PMSL they both made me LOL!! :D

Thanks from my sis and I. Really gave us a good start to the day. Both jokes funny, hope I can remember them.

Back