• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

something to work towards :)

random thread but im just so happy! i know im only on day 1 lol ;) but my aunt just rang to invite us to my cousins birthday at halloween.. i havent seen any of my family really since before ive lost my 13lb so far.. and by halloween i hope to be about 2 stone lighter.. i hope!
so now im excited cos i probably wont see them in the mean time.. now i have something to work towards, i just feel so much more determined.
It's the vain side shinning through.. i can't wait for everyone to tell me how good i look :p
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Sounds like a good goal, I also hope to be 2st lighter by then too!
i no what you mean, i said to my bf on friday that want i want to achieve is for people i ant seen in ages to turn around and say WOW look at you. Im smiling at the thought lol
me 2 lol.. omg! i would die if i turned up at the party and no one noticed!
sound like brill goal and i am sure you will do it
That's a great goal hun. It really is the biggest boost of confidence to can ever imagine!

When I saw my sis 2 weeks ago, the first time since before I started, it was amazing (okay, she cried at first but was great afterwards) Then Friday I went out with the girls. I see one most days but the others I haven't seen since I started the diet and no-one noticed any loss then (there wasn't much to notice admittedly!). One I haven't seen for over 2 years and they were all amazed. I was walking on air!

You will look stunning by then and have a gorgeous new outfit to knock their eyes out with!

Good luck.

soon to be minnie mouse
it is something to spur you on, i'm going on holidays next month and some of the people i'm meeting up with haven't seen me since i've lost nearly 5st (god i can't wait)