something to work towards :)

missy3

starving!
random thread but im just so happy! i know im only on day 1 lol ;) but my aunt just rang to invite us to my cousins birthday at halloween.. i havent seen any of my family really since before ive lost my 13lb so far.. and by halloween i hope to be about 2 stone lighter.. i hope!
so now im excited cos i probably wont see them in the mean time.. now i have something to work towards, i just feel so much more determined.
It's the vain side shinning through.. i can't wait for everyone to tell me how good i look :p

Sounds like a good goal, I also hope to be 2st lighter by then too!

i no what you mean, i said to my bf on friday that want i want to achieve is for people i ant seen in ages to turn around and say WOW look at you. Im smiling at the thought lol

me 2 lol.. omg! i would die if i turned up at the party and no one noticed!

sound like brill goal and i am sure you will do it

That's a great goal hun. It really is the biggest boost of confidence to can ever imagine!

When I saw my sis 2 weeks ago, the first time since before I started, it was amazing (okay, she cried at first but was great afterwards) Then Friday I went out with the girls. I see one most days but the others I haven't seen since I started the diet and no-one noticed any loss then (there wasn't much to notice admittedly!). One I haven't seen for over 2 years and they were all amazed. I was walking on air!

You will look stunning by then and have a gorgeous new outfit to knock their eyes out with!

Good luck.

x

it is something to spur you on, i'm going on holidays next month and some of the people i'm meeting up with haven't seen me since i've lost nearly 5st (god i can't wait)

Back