Somewhere between the worlds largest ball of tape and a newborn calf!

Emma1904

Working on it
Hi all!

I'm Emma and this is my diary for the last 6 stone or so, the remainder of weight to go has inspired my title to my diary as the weight remaining to lose is the equivalent of losing something larger than the worlds largest ball if tape and something smaller than a new born calf!

So my Exante journey started properly today... I've been fooling around with it for a week but have stuck 100% to TS today and plan to continue! I'm on Exante as I've already lost just under 4 stone on Cambridge and then I came off maintained for six weeks and decided to shake things up and try a different VLCD and so far I prefer the Cambridge shakes and the Exante bars... Just wish Exante did tetras!

Have started this diary to stop myself from going to the kitchen and getting something to eat... Hope it works!

Love love

E

X

Good luck Emma I always preferred the exante bars and shakes then cd.. But do agree shame these no tetras like cd.. All the best with your weightloss.. Keep going x

Thank you!!

So... Day 2 and the headache has started... One shake down today and trying to get the water down but already struggling!

Got nothing planned for today which is good because there is no urge there to do anything!! Might potter round the kitchen later and do a little tidying up, my notebook is being picked up today for repair...finally! So hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll have it back and can stop using the big laptop!

Going to have a WS day today so celeriac chips, turkey breast and salad for lunch. Up until I go in for surgery on 10/07/11 I am doing alternate TS and WS days so as my gall bladder doesn't pack up completely!

Last night I planned out my week on MFP so I know exactly what I'm having on what days... It feels good to be in control! X

What an odd day...

Lasted well but was climbing the walls for something tasty, managed to resist but a, feeling yucky :jelous:.

Due to having gallstones and only just having got rid of acute pancreatitis I get very very bunged up (probably tmi for a diary but ah well!) so I have to find a way of shifting it otherwise I get really ill and the pain starts up again, laxatives are a no go because of the cramp I get from them sometimes so I stick to a bowl of all bran, the unfortunate thing about this is the carb count... for 50g of all bran its 24, so one less than an Exante bar but when you're adding it all it pushes ketosis further and further away! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go and my stomach will feel better :)

Just had to add a gain to my ticker :-( put some on during my post hospital re-feed.

Back