Sonia's diary

Ha, I thought you'd lost 100lbs and wanted to know your secret :)

Ha, sorry no such luck! having said that id be far too thin if i lost 100lb.lol

You'd look like posh spice :). I must be twice the woman she is ;)

ha god yeah, yack!!! and me i reckon my bingo wing would just cover her whole head.ha!

This weekend just seems to have dragged so much! im not wanting to eat, ive had all my packs but im irritable and want to snap at everyone in the house! i think i should just go and put a dvd on in bed, then i start thinking why the hell should i its my house too! why should i take myself off but then again if i dont i could upset people! Arghhh the hormonal changes really dont help us ladiesa on this vlcd do they! its my totm late next week, im dreading it as it will be my first in 2 months its going to nock me for six i can just tell! im already developing the symptoms!

Just wish i could go to sleep and wake up a lovely, toned size 10-12.ha dont we all!!!!

i know its taken me a few years putting all the weight on, so its going to take me a few months to rectify the damage i have done over the years of yo-yo dieting! Ive promised myself that this is the last time i will do this, i just need to get strong with myself once i get to target and keep the 80/20 rule, be good 80% of the time and 20% go wild! have a chocolate bar.lol

You shouldnt wish your life away but it does seem that when your dieting you just lonf for the next weigh-in!!! Im here for about another 3 weeks ish. But i just dont feel i will be anywhere near my target of 11 stone! i was 12.5 last week and now my losses have slowed i doubt i will be anywhere near it. I go on holiday in May and i need to practice re-feeding and eating healthy for a few weeks leading up to it, as the holiday is all inclusive and if i dont then i will go crazy eating everything in sight on holiday!

Its so hard isnt it, on one hand i think or just give up and go back to slimmingworld and the other hand im like NO dont do it you will be back to square one as you will cheat!

Arghhh, i know it sounds daft but once my period as been and gone i will probably feel like my happy usual self! or at least i hope i will.

Rant over!

How u getting on today hun? xx

Nooooooo dont go back to sw!! Stick at it abit longer, u can do it i know u can!! uve come so far to give up now, save slimming world for when u feel uve lost enough on s&s!!

Im having a crappy time at the min too but just gotta keep thinking of me enjoying summer skinny for the first time since i was pregnant 6 yrs ago!!

Keep goin :D xxxx

;) yeah very true! im ok, well no im not and i dont know why! i have no idea whats up with me at the moment! i just hope this mood passes once my period comes! its driving me mad! early night for me tonight, then hopefully tomorrow i will feel a little better! totm is due end of the week so should be ok after that i hope!

Ive ordered a huge supply, well 3 weeks worth of SnS to keep me focussed! Plus ordered quite a few chocolate options and also the porridge to have as a cookie as i know i will need the sweet stuff more than the savoury! its so hard but yes i want to be slim for summer too! knowing my luck i'll get slim then fall pregnant, ha! oh well whats to be will be! we arnt trying yet but its on the cards for next year i reckon!

Glad your doing ok, well you know what i mean! you sound like me but im glad your sticking it out!!! one thing that would put a smile on my face would be to see 1lb loss tomorrow, the scales have stayed the same, well actually went up 2lb today but im guessing thats just fluid! i havent weighed in a couple of days but today i just jumped on and felt like immediately jumping out of the window,ha, no i didnt really! but still it mift me off! i get weighed wednesday so im going to try and stay off them till then, ive got everything crossed that i have a good loss, i will be happy with 2lbs obviously id love 10lb but have to be realistic!

Keep the faith you can do this. Just look at watching a dvd in your room as time to yourself in comfort xx

Im the same, we are deffo having another baby next year so i know im gonna be back on this lol

You know why i think ur feeling that way, because u went on them bloody scales!! Keep away from them there evil!! weight can change after drinkin a litre of water ridiculously!! Honestly hun just forget the scales, keep focus and hopfully ull have a loss on wednesday that u can be happy about, get totm out the way then the hardest part is over :) xxx

Thanks no1mum :) im off upstairs in 5mins! :) tomorrow is another day!

Steph, i think your right! its the scales they are my worst enermy but on WI days i could bloody marry the buggars! I could ask my OH to hide them but he works away so i wouldnt know what i weigh till saturday when he gets back because he would probably find it funny that i cant weigh myself! yikes im painting a lovely picture of him arnt i.lol, hes lovely really :) im just going to get tough with myself and stay off them!!! PROMISE

roll on wednesday 3 more sleeps till slimmersville! heres hoping! have a fab birthday and let me know how you get on weds! i dare say i'll be on again before then anyway ;)

If you ever go to get them and weigh urself, just think of how u wont have that excitiment wednesday morning!! Thats what i do :)

Thankyou hun, off shopping to trafford centre now. Spk soon have a nice day and woohooo bring on wednesday xxxx

Its bloody hard im miserable as hell! im frightened to death that im going to put all my weight back on as soon as i start eating again! obviously im not stupid and will be sensible with what i eat!

Im reading allsorts at the gym i work at about 'metabolism' and how this slows down even more every time you go on a vlcd! it takes a few days for the starvation mode to set in but it can take weeks/months to come out of it again! as your body tries to biuld its fat reserves back up again, resulting in weight gain! i thought we just put our glucose and water back on! but if we refeed properly by using LT refeed or another one similar surely we wont gain weight! omg!!! im all confused.com ;)

Roll on Wednesday i better friggin lose weight this week!

I'm sure you will.....

I think I am going t do an extended re-feed when I've finished this time!!! Over a month maybe!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!

X

I'm constantly worrying over keeping it off too!! Im sure we will though, we HAVE too!!!! How u doin today hun xx

I wouldn't worry too much.... I was following a relatively low carb diet after LT and i was still losing although i was still have some treats!!! Just use this time to re-educate yourself!!!

I just wanted it off faster lol... X

Thanks Deezer :) glad to know you were sucessfuk after LT on normal food! When are you starting SnS?

Steph, im still the same p***ed off and dont know why! 1 positive though, ive stayed off the scales woop friggin woop! so difficult but im hoping for a nice suprise wednesday morning :) hope you had a fab birthday!

Wahooo well done, yep hopefully 2morro ull be very happy u stayed away!!!
I had a good borthday thanks hun!

Hopefully ur pissed off mood will lift 2morro morning :) xxx

Back