Sonia's diary

Ha i dont blame you i would have done the same. I love Primark, wish we had one! i have to travel to shop there! still love it though. Im really feeling the cold more than normal today for some reason! ive just had my first pack because ive been way to busy, i had chilli wrapped in lettuce parcels yum yum! that has warmed me up a little!

Roll on 9pm im being observed on tonights teaching and ive eaten my tea so fast ive got horrendous heart burn and nothing with me :( that will teach me for rushing around! god knows how im going to teach 18 beauty therapists tonight! cant wait till today is over with!

The day started off so well but im struggling now, i just want to go to bed feel abit run down :(

Sorry just needed the moan!

Hey hun, chin up, 2morros another day :)
Hope the observation goes well!
For some weird reason i was always cold before s&s now im always warm on this diet!!??

I cant remember if its ur weigh in 2morro? Good luck if it is xxx

Hi Steph! yeah my observation went ok! got two more to do then thats it my degree will nearly be over! Im sooooo glad to be home, what a turd day! just dragged so much, i feel bloated too! yes its my weigh in tomorrow too!!! good luck for your wi :) Hope your days gone well :)

Ahhh thats great, all the hard work will of paid off :)
I remember when i used to get observed i hated it!!

Good luck for today xxx

Today im finding it a little tough! over the next few days im going to make a conscious effort to up my fluid intake but its difficult when your business is mobile, as some clients dont seem to particularly like me using their toilet facilities. Im also going to try just having 3 packs a day with the protein and no veg just to see how that goes to vary things up abit, obviously with my multi vit! i dont want to get bored, i really need this to work and right now im struggling with motivation!

I was used to seeing the scales come down daily when i was on LT, granted i was bigger then so thats probably why but i find that spurred me on so much! i need to bloody keep off the scales, its starting to effect me! not to the point were i would cheat, im no quitter! i want this fat gone for good and cheating is just going to make the journey longer! but it just gets me a bit down thats all!

I needed to write this down so i can stop thinking about it and moce on! tomorrow is another day! :) I suppose we all have good days and bad, ive had more good days on this vlcd than i have on LT, i was always miserable on that one its far to intense!

You're doing the right thing by writing it down. Daily weighing can be dangerous to our commitment but I am like you and can't keep off them! Don't be disheartend if you sts for a while, it will come off and you may have experienced daily drops on LT but as you said you were heavier then. S&S makes the vlcd very manageable, with all kinds of products to keep your taste buds guessing xx

Its so true Tara, this is by far the easiest diet i have ever done with great results! i know, i really need to keep off the scales and drink more water! i really struggle with that because im out an about all day in the car, driving to and from peoples houses so its abit of a nightmare with the toilet situation, however im going to have to do something or wear a nappy.lol

Feeling abit more positive today! had 3 packs with protein and veg as normal it was lovely, its coming up to TOTM and i just think my hormones are all over the place and messing with my head! hence why i was moaning on yesterday, i should be over the moon with how much ive lost, but we always want more dont we! ive managed to stay off the scales today due to being sooooooo busy, so thats a bonus im really going to try to keep off them till Sunday at the earliest :) my WI is Wednesday!

I had the mushroom soup for tea it was disgusting by far the worse item ive had of the SnS range! wont be buying any of the soups im not a soup person!

Well off for an early night busy bee tomorrow :)

Hey hun sorry to hear you had an off day yesterday, we all have them eh!!

You most certainly should stay off the scales. Wouldnt u rather have a nice suprise at the end of the week? I could weigh myself all day long but i cant as it gets me down if it sts or gone up, even though i would have a great loss at the end of the week, its torture we dont need to put ourselves through.

Youve done amazing so far keep it up, and of course as u lose the weight it starts slowing down, does with everyone :)

Have a good day today speak later xxxx

Hi Steph, thanks for that! its true i do need to keep off them ive managed two days to keep off them so far so thats good for me! think im just hormonal! im snappier today so i know its my hormones! im off work but with two youngsters running around the house shouting and playing and wrecking everything (you know what its like) well im ready to hit the bottle!!!! but i wont, although this is a question im going to ask later as i need some advice on that front! Today im just doing uni work or at least trying toooooo!
anyway rant over, hope your having a good day huniie :) xx

Think u can have vodka and coke zero and stay in ketosis, sure i heard this, if so bloody get one down ya u deserve it!!! xx

Haha what are you like, i am doing! not right now but next weekend! i put a thread on to ask people, got some good advice!

So what diet did you lose the 100lbs on Sonia?

Where does it say ive lost 100ibs? i havent ive lost 28ibs!

Hey lady.... I've jumped to the Slim and Save ship too.... I start Monday!!! Glad youe doing so well.... Hope to join you!!! X

Hi Deezer, glad you've swapped over! its a fab diet with so much choice, still have good days and bad but nowhere near as bad as LT! my losses have slowed down so i feel i need to kick start them again just not sure how, i may play around with my packs! last week i had 3 with a protein and veg meal! this week i may just try having 4 packs and see if that helps!

I think i'm going to have 4 packs and save my 3 pack/protein days for when i need a 'treat' At weekends maybe!!!

We'll see.... certainly seems a bit easier ot cope with than LT

x

Where does it say ive lost 100ibs? i havent ive lost 28ibs!

You've got the 'Century Club' badge on your profile. I thought that was for people who had lost 100lbs?

Oh i had no idea what that was for! it wouldnt let me pass either that option or another when i joined up so i just clicked on it!

Back