Sonia's diary

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi All
Well im new to SnS but not VLCD's, ive just swapped from LT to SnS due to reading this forum and the variety you can have and yet still have fab losses!

I started my SnS journey officially yesterday, i absolutely love the bars and meals! spag bol is my fav! I look forward to tea time now instead of feeling deprived and upset, i can actually sit with my OH and enjoy a meal together.

So abit about me, well ive been a yo-yo dieter for at least 5 years, i used to work for SW as an area manager and consultant as soon as i gave that up my weight rocketed! Ive tried CD amongst every diet known to man! all diets work its such personal choice i feel, even though i can help anyone to lose weight i struggle with my own weight! so after much researching on this forum and reading the support, i thought lets give it a whirl!

Im hooked to it so far, when you have had nothing but shakes and soups for 3 weeks, trust me its lovely to be able just to eat a little bit of something and feeling totally satisfied!

Im aiming for around 2 and half stone loss!!!

Good luck everyone and thanks for listening to me! i shall be on here daily :)

Hello Sonia and welcome to S&S :)

I am sure you have already seen we are a v. friendly and helpful bunch that love nothing more than to support each other on our journey's!!!

I wish you all the best on your journey :)

I sure have, everyone is lovely! i chatted on here for a good week before making the jump from LT! so glad i have, im much happier in myself now on this plan :) x

Think this is the 3rd time ive said this to you now haha but...

Welcome to s&s and good luck!!!! xxx

Good luck sonia, I really love S&S, there is so much variety in the products so theres something to suit everyone. Good luck with your weight loss!! xx

Thanks Steph, say it as many times as you like.haha! im gald to be part of this forum its brill, loving it! hope your ok xxx

Thanks so much Tara, wow your losses are brill! get you!! well done, i totally get why you love SnS its fab :) wooohoooo!!! x

Ino its great :D I write in my diary like 3 times a day haha xx

haha i dare say i'll get into the swing of it! so do you have a separate diary for your weight losses and then one on here for day to day stuff and anything else you want to find out or rant about?

I use the actual forum where we all chat, my diary and ive just joined the feb challenge, thats enough for me as i struggle to keep up and remember where ive posted haha. If you have a look at the stickys at the top theres a few diff things there xx

ohhhh i'll have a look now! ive joined the feb challenge too, only put down 7lbs same as you seen as its only 11 days away! i keep having to check which posts ive wrote on, ha!

It gets confusing LOL
If you ever totally forget (which i do often!)
Go on your profile and click on statistics, then click on show all posts and you'll see where youve posted :D xx

P.s WOW well done on ur loss's so far on LT
23lb in 3 weeks!!! Thats bloody good goin!!! xx

Thanks Steph, it was tough! i remember in my first 3 days, when day 4 arrived i thought sod it this is not for me! i cant do it, then chatted on the forum and now and completing 3 weeks, well im chuffed with that! I still have a way to go yet but thanks, its such a brill feeling when i try my work uniforms on and im in the next size! i should mention that my beauty tabards range from size 20 to a size 10! lol im currently a 16 to a tight 14

Know how u felt lol i seriously sit and wonder how i managed 8 weeks, its beyond me!

You should be chuffed with it, just your first day on vlcd you should be proud never mind weeks!!

Size 20 to 10 eh, well atleast you have the sizes and dont have to keep buying new ones lol And thats a great way to see how much weight ur losing!! xx

Hello Sonia! Nice to see you got your diary :D good luck to getting back down to your size 10s, if you keep up the positive attitude I bet you'll be there soon!

I have my diary, am on the challenge and I have a post in the weigh-in section too. I find the more I post the more motivated I am! Especially on my down days, I just pop on here and talk more :D

Today I have started to record everything i eat, drink and any exercise just to spur me on abit! plus i used to be a grazer eater so i thought this would be good just to see what im actually eating! the past 2 days ive had 530cals a day, and this morning i thought id have a sneaky peak at the scales :) 2lbs down since wednesday but thats it now i wont weigh myself till wednesday!

im soooo loving this diet still, cant wait to hit the gym later with a little bit more energy than i used to have.lol :)

Careful you don't overdo the gym on this kind of plan! Don't want to faint or anything!

Nice to be doing a diet we love, right? I'm loving it so far!

Oh i didnt ive been, just went on the bike for 20mins and cross trainer for 15mins, then a few toning exercises i work in a gym thats one of my many jobs lol! so i know not to push it, i see alsorts honestly! people eating ice and allsorts, others come in with cling film wrapped around their stomachs-daft and dangerous! im careful, i just like going its something ive always done even when i was over 14 stone i still went 4-5 times a week :)

Yes sure do love this diet! since writing everything down its becoming apparent that i dont think im drinking enough, im going to add some of the water flavourings to my order this week! i drink about 2.5litres at the most!

Sounds very sensible of you, was hoping you wouldn't come back and say you'd done 3 hours hardcore then zumba then kickboxing or whatever! I think the advice was not to add too much extra exercise than you did before- I walk a lot with work, up to 10 miles a day some days but I always have done so i think it's ok!

Yes yes get more water in you, will improve losses! Flushes everything through, I have to restrict my fluid as I can sometimes have 7-8l which gets dangerous!

Back