Sonia's diary

Ahhhh hope todays a better day for you hun, hope you had a good sleep, and enjoy ur 4 days off :D xx

PHEWWWWWWWWWWW STS this week i cant even tell you how happy i am with that! id put 8lb on by Monday! bloody hell, im well chuffed! still 11.5lb woop woop! well its the day of my friends wedding, so im sat painting my nails, the wedding isnt till 2pm so bags of time :) im going to enjoy my couple of days off ive decided to get back on plan on Sunday rather than Tuesday, so 2 days off! As it will be 4 weeks till my holiday from then and i want to get as close to 10.7lb for my holiday :) going to hammer the gym too!

Ahhhhh well done you thats brilliant!!! Hope you have a lovely day today and enjoy your weekend! Getting back on sunday is a good idea! Wooohooo you will soon be there hun!! xx

Hope you enjoy the wedding & good luck for sunday xx. You will def have the weight off for your hols : )

Happ Easter everyone :)
Im back on plan as of Tuesday! i wont go into detail but the oh has treated me to a little something today, knowing that im a huge chocoholic, so i shall enjoy it and get back on plan on Tuesday for a solid 4 weeks till my hols. I know that so far since WI ive only gained 1lb so im happy with that, i cant even begin to say how much booze and food ive had but defo made good choices! Off on a pub crawl now, just waiting for my lift! Had porridge and a BL bar, im still keeping calories low and recording everything i eat and drink! I know that could be abit obsessive but i need to do it! Anyway bye for now catch up with you all on Tuesday woop woop ;)

Ahhh sounds like uve had a lovely break it's well deserved! Enjoy the rest of ur nightxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 11 day 1
Due to having the weekend off i am now weighing on a Tuesday instead of Friday so today is my new start! I have thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, but i cant even begin to tell you how happy i am to be back on packs! Its just so easy this way! Im dreading getting back into ketosis but im all ready with my water bottles, really need to drink loads! Well its back to work today, then im having till Friday off i thought i may need a couple of days whilst i get back into ketosis plus im always busy and this weekend has made me realise i need time out! So anyway im only working till lunch time, then im going to take it easy, i was going to go to the gym but thought i best give my body a rest!

So today i shall have a late breaki as im not hungry at all, today should go like this!
Vanillla shake
BL bar
Spag bol
Chicken with veg
Loads of water and a 30minute walk later

Ohh its nice to be back! 10 stone, im coming for you!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!Youve missed the packs!!?!? Wow hope i miss the packs haha. Whats made you miss them?
Glad youve had a great break! And defoo leave off the gym for now, better get back into it first, u dont wana be overdoing it :)
have u started buying ur holiday clothes yet? xx

Thanks Steph and Dee :) yeah Steph i actually missed the packs, they are just so easy when your rushing about i was constantly thinking about food, it was abit of a nightmare! Im raring to go now :) done 2litres already woop woop!

I have a few holiday bits just got a couple of dresses but we are going to Primark with about £100 each so that should buy me a full wardrobe full hahahahaha

Ohhh I seee well I for one don't want to come off it yet infact I think them hazelnut shakes and choc bars will be in my life forever now haha no seriously tho I think they will!!
Yessss u will get loads for £100!!! Good idea! Xx

Loopeylou you'll be fine, honestly ive come off twice and been fine! Im back on it big time now though, im going away 3 weeks on Sunday and i want to be as close to 10.7lbs as i can be, im currently around 11.5 with probably a few pound gain from the weekend off so about a stone i need off for then ideallly! Enjoy your weekend xx

Week 11 day 2
Cant believe ive been on this almost 3months, my god, when i started out i didnt think id last a week.haha!
Well so far so good, im determined to get as close as i can to 10.7lb for my holiday so positivity all the way!!! Dont get me wrong i do struggle abit when my oh is scoffing pizza and allsorts infront of me but then i just think of how chuffed i will be with myself once i get to were i want to be! My only lsight concern is my skin around my eyes seems to be going somehwat dark and thin!!! ive bought some avon eye gel and cream to slap on! need something for the circles too, i just think its because i ate loads and now im not so maybe my skins just detoxing and suffering a little!

Anyway today will go like this:
Hazelnut mush (one of my favs)
Chilli pack with mushrooms
bar
Quorn stir fry withy veg
30minute walk later on

I struggle watching other half eat too, he is obsessed with that man v food at the minute and keeps making the food off it, drivin me mad!!!

Stick at it girl u will soon be at ur goal xx

Ha ha yeah my oh is the exact same! he watches that all the time!!! arghhhhh, very annoying! im struggling with the water abit today, im almost out of cordial :( i find it so much easier with that in it! im absolutely brasic till next week too, spent so much over the weekend so im dragging my packs out by having BL bars too, just because i cant afford to get anymore till next week!!! im supposed to be writing up my final assignment for uni but im not back in till next wednesday so im dragging it out.lol so glad its my last one :~) cant wait to finish! well brew time and two and half men me thinks for half hour hehe

Personally I think the food looks disgusting lol
Ahhh no hope u don't run out!! I got the cherry and Berry one from asda hmmmm it's good!!!
Wish I had abit of telly time now had the sleepover from hell and the kids still here ahhh headache!!! Xx

Back