Sonia's diary

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Slinkyson, 22 March 2014.

1. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Well-Known Member

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself! I've been on and off plan for a few years! Had my daughter last June and needed to lose 8 stone so far I have lost just over 6 stone following s&s!
    I haven't been 100% all the time due to Xmas etc but still so pleased in aiming for another 21lbs by 24th may (get married on the 25th may) eeeeek and I have the dress it's a little snug!

So anyway this is me I look forward to sharing ideas and support witg
  2. Slinkyson

This is my progress so far;

Top photos weighing 18.2 after have my daughter in June last year,
    Middle photos weighing 15.5 on 1st dec 2013
    Bottom photos are today weighing 11.13
  3. Slinkyson

I put the wrong middle photos up!! Anyway this is my progress so far! :)
  4. Slinkyson

Great start to the day 'bod balance' I'm going to feel that in the morning wish I was more flexible I really have no sense of balance, almost ended up on someone's back haha!

So today my brothers visiting from London and we are going for afternoon tea I will sit there with my mug of tea whilst he indulges into the scons etc I'm a nice big sis ha!
    Then off for a long walk along the canal lovely day here so can't waste it, just about to make choc s&s pancakes for breaki then having chilli with zero rice & a baby bel then god knows, will just see how I feel in abit :)

Happy Sunday everyone
  5. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

Good to see you back and great that you have been carrying on and done so well.

How's the wedding dress looking?
  6. Slinkyson

Hia nice to be back, :) wedding dress is a little snug but I haven't tried it on in 4 wks trying it this sat so hoping it fits better! Eeeek so exciting, I need to get my finger out been messing about these past 2 weeks so I think this sat should get me re-focused :) how's you? How are you getting on?
  7. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

wow ! 6 stones , well done , that's a fantastic loss and your looking amazing . good luck with the last run of weight loss until your wedding xx
  8. Clinquant

I'm doing fine. Two stone to go but taking it a bit slower. You've done so well and I'm sure the dress will look stunning.
  9. Slinkyson

Well went for my dress fitting today instead of Saturday! It's still very tight at the top of my back, hips & lower part of my stomach but it fastened up perfectly this time so I know another stone or so and it will be spot on! :)
  10. Slinkyson

Have decided to have a few days off and re-start on Monday 31st! I have a meal out, afternoon tea and 2 parties & mother days this weekend so taking myself out of ketosis starting tomorrow then back on it 100%on Monday to try and aim for as much as poss till my wedding dress fits properly!

I have 1 planned weekend off April 25-28th (my hen weekend) but if after this my dress is still not fitting right then I shall be back on plan for a further 3 weeks! Fingers crossed it fits better, re-started doing yoga and swimming this week so I'm hoping that helps plus I'm walking 30 mins a day too so fingers crossed I will see these inches come off :)
  11. Slinkyson

So day 1 of my re-start had a planned weekend off and as sad as this may sound I'm sooooo glad to be back on it 100% I've missed not being in control of what I eat!!!! It's the only thing in life that we can control and I'm certainly not ready yet to come off plan! I'm not weighing myself as I know I have put some on so just going to plod on and weigh myself Friday as usual! Really hoping for a good stone and half in 7 weeks ideally more but whatever I lose between now and then is a bonus :)
  12. Slinkyson

Urghhh day 2 of my restart the headaches are full on now but I know in another 24 hours or so I will be in ketosis so all is good! Can't wait to get the ketosis energy boost and the fab nights sleep I always sleep so well when in ketosis :)

Hope everyone is plodding along nicely ;)
  13. Ellem

Ellem Well-Known Member

Good luck with your first week :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using mobile app
  14. Clinquant

Hope ketosis hurries along. Love it when the sleep kicks in.
  15. Slinkyson

Thanks huni
  16. Slinkyson

Evening all
    It's been a while I'm back to shift this last 3 stone! I'm on the s&s fb page which is fab but there is no diary bit so I'm here to keep a check on myself :) 9 wks till Xmas I'm aiming for 2 stone off!
    Happy sliming everyone looking forward to getting back to it!
    Oh I'm on day 2 of my restart so hopefully ketosis should be here by weds/thurs :) bring on the dog breath and cold feeling ?
  17. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Welcome back, I'm back too, day 1 today. I had a different name last time but can't remember what it was but I remember your username. Good luck x
  18. Clinquant

Hi there. Good to see you back and good luck with it. You'll soon be in ketosis.