1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Sonia's diary

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Slinkyson, 22 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself! I've been on and off plan for a few years! Had my daughter last June and needed to lose 8 stone so far I have lost just over 6 stone following s&s!
    I haven't been 100% all the time due to Xmas etc but still so pleased in aiming for another 21lbs by 24th may (get married on the 25th may) eeeeek and I have the dress it's a little snug!

So anyway this is me I look forward to sharing ideas and support witg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    image-3455397932.jpg

This is my progress so far;

Top photos weighing 18.2 after have my daughter in June last year,
    Middle photos weighing 15.5 on 1st dec 2013
    Bottom photos are today weighing 11.13

4. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    image-1761116429.jpg

I put the wrong middle photos up!! Anyway this is my progress so far! :)

5. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Great start to the day 'bod balance' I'm going to feel that in the morning wish I was more flexible I really have no sense of balance, almost ended up on someone's back haha!

So today my brothers visiting from London and we are going for afternoon tea I will sit there with my mug of tea whilst he indulges into the scons etc I'm a nice big sis ha!
    Then off for a long walk along the canal lovely day here so can't waste it, just about to make choc s&s pancakes for breaki then having chilli with zero rice & a baby bel then god knows, will just see how I feel in abit :)

Happy Sunday everyone

6. Clinquant

Clinquant Gold Member

Start Weight:
    131.5kg
    Current Weight:
    110.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    3st4.1lb(15.9%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/Slim and Save
    Good to see you back and great that you have been carrying on and done so well.

How's the wedding dress looking?

7. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hia nice to be back, :) wedding dress is a little snug but I haven't tried it on in 4 wks trying it this sat so hoping it fits better! Eeeek so exciting, I need to get my finger out been messing about these past 2 weeks so I think this sat should get me re-focused :) how's you? How are you getting on?

8. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    wow ! 6 stones , well done , that's a fantastic loss and your looking amazing . good luck with the last run of weight loss until your wedding xx

9. Clinquant

Clinquant Gold Member

Start Weight:
    131.5kg
    Current Weight:
    110.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    3st4.1lb(15.9%)
    Diet:
    I'm doing fine. Two stone to go but taking it a bit slower. You've done so well and I'm sure the dress will look stunning.

10. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Well went for my dress fitting today instead of Saturday! It's still very tight at the top of my back, hips & lower part of my stomach but it fastened up perfectly this time so I know another stone or so and it will be spot on! :)

11. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Have decided to have a few days off and re-start on Monday 31st! I have a meal out, afternoon tea and 2 parties & mother days this weekend so taking myself out of ketosis starting tomorrow then back on it 100%on Monday to try and aim for as much as poss till my wedding dress fits properly!

I have 1 planned weekend off April 25-28th (my hen weekend) but if after this my dress is still not fitting right then I shall be back on plan for a further 3 weeks! Fingers crossed it fits better, re-started doing yoga and swimming this week so I'm hoping that helps plus I'm walking 30 mins a day too so fingers crossed I will see these inches come off :)

12. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    So day 1 of my re-start had a planned weekend off and as sad as this may sound I'm sooooo glad to be back on it 100% I've missed not being in control of what I eat!!!! It's the only thing in life that we can control and I'm certainly not ready yet to come off plan! I'm not weighing myself as I know I have put some on so just going to plod on and weigh myself Friday as usual! Really hoping for a good stone and half in 7 weeks ideally more but whatever I lose between now and then is a bonus :)

13. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Urghhh day 2 of my restart the headaches are full on now but I know in another 24 hours or so I will be in ketosis so all is good! Can't wait to get the ketosis energy boost and the fab nights sleep I always sleep so well when in ketosis :)

Hope everyone is plodding along nicely ;)

14. Ellem

Ellem Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck with your first week :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

15. Clinquant

Clinquant Gold Member

Start Weight:
    131.5kg
    Current Weight:
    110.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    3st4.1lb(15.9%)
    Diet:
    Hope ketosis hurries along. Love it when the sleep kicks in.

16. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Thanks huni

17. Slinkyson

Slinkyson Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Evening all
    It's been a while I'm back to shift this last 3 stone! I'm on the s&s fb page which is fab but there is no diary bit so I'm here to keep a check on myself :) 9 wks till Xmas I'm aiming for 2 stone off!
    Happy sliming everyone looking forward to getting back to it!
    Oh I'm on day 2 of my restart so hopefully ketosis should be here by weds/thurs :) bring on the dog breath and cold feeling ?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back, I'm back too, day 1 today. I had a different name last time but can't remember what it was but I remember your username. Good luck x

20. Clinquant

Clinquant Gold Member

Start Weight:
    131.5kg
    Current Weight:
    110.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    3st4.1lb(15.9%)
    Diet:
    Hi there. Good to see you back and good luck with it. You'll soon be in ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.