Sonia's new diary

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya all well here I am again a fresh new start. I started a fresh a few weeks ago but I didn't want to say anything on here incase I stupidly messed up again.

Well I have not done that bad.

Week 1 -3.5Lbs
Week 2 +3 star week
Week 3 -4

So far so good but I have found a new incentive to keep me going. Now I am very camera shy and hide when ever one is in the vicinity. Well when I was on holiday I stupidly let my guard down and had a few drinkypoos and little did I know my lovely brother decided to video me on his mobile. Well the sent the video to my mobile a few days ago and omg. My mobile seems to play videos in slow motion. I played it and when i was laughing my drunk little head off all you could see was my huge tummy wobbling up and down in slow motion. I was horrified when I saw it. But now I am using it as a weapon against fatty foods. When ever I get stupid food cravings I look at that video and it works wonders. Lets just hope this lasts.

sonia xx

It's great to have you back Son, and good to see you are doing well. Welcome back and keep up the good work x

Hiya all well here ...my huge tummy wobbling up and down in slow motion. I was horrified when I saw it. But now I am using it as a weapon against fatty foods. When ever I get stupid food cravings I look at that video and it works wonders.

sonia xx

lol that's brilliant! it's not funny for you but it is funny - if you know what i mean!

i do something similar. i walk naked towards a mirror the bathroom each morning or do the truffle shuffle and just think for f sake what have you done to yourself! then i get dressed and stick to the plan!

lol that's brilliant! it's not funny for you but it is funny - if you know what i mean!

i do something similar. i walk naked towards a mirror the bathroom each morning or do the truffle shuffle and just think for f sake what have you done to yourself! then i get dressed and stick to the plan!

Lol the truffle shuffle I have no full length mirrors in my house because my body repulses me that much but I should really get one and break my comfort zone because weight loss is all about change. I know what you mean I do hate the video but it is a fab way of losing weight watching it.

glad you're back on track - wish I could be too! I'll get there though, got some new clothes today from Emski in the clothes swap and they're lovely, some of the 16s fit, but some are a little snug - so my challenge is to get into them in the next few weeks xxx

Anyone had a photo taken of themselves in their undies to refer to in times of crisis 'shall i stick to SW healthy eating or just eat everything in sight' - it's amazing what something like this can do to your motivation! Worrying thing is I lost mine somewhere, wonder where that ended up?? (whoever found it probably needed counselling for a long time afterwards)

glad you're back on track - wish I could be too! I'll get there though, got some new clothes today from Emski in the clothes swap and they're lovely, some of the 16s fit, but some are a little snug - so my challenge is to get into them in the next few weeks xxx

Aww hun you will get back into the swing of things just try your hardest even if your not in it 100% and eventually you will just click and get back into it properly. The main thing is to not get too disheartened about not being fully on track and give up because thats when all the weight starts creeping back on. You can do it hun. xx

Anyone had a photo taken of themselves in their undies to refer to in times of crisis 'shall i stick to SW healthy eating or just eat everything in sight' - it's amazing what something like this can do to your motivation! Worrying thing is I lost mine somewhere, wonder where that ended up?? (whoever found it probably needed counselling for a long time afterwards)

Ahh I am sure they wouldn't need councelling. I wouldn't have a piccy of myself in my underwear just in case of if going missing lol. I would have to emigrate *cringe* just the thought of anyone else seeing it :eek:

Lin I found your photo.. I've put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire!! :giggle::rotflmao:

Lin I found your photo.. I've put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire!! :giggle::rotflmao:

Fantastic - glad you've got it. Worried that it might have fallen into the hands of some weirdo who liked dodgy looking greying knickers and bra on a body that really ought to have known better (make sure Pete keeps his mitts off!!):crazy:

Aww hun you will get back into the swing of things just try your hardest even if your not in it 100% and eventually you will just click and get back into it properly. The main thing is to not get too disheartened about not being fully on track and give up because thats when all the weight starts creeping back on. You can do it hun. xx

somethings clicked - dunno what, but Im back with it xxx

Well when I was on holiday I stupidly let my guard down and had a few drinkypoos and little did I know my lovely brother decided to video me on his mobile. Well the sent the video to my mobile a few days ago and omg. My mobile seems to play videos in slow motion. I played it and when i was laughing my drunk little head off all you could see was my huge tummy wobbling up and down in slow motion. I was horrified when I saw it.
sonia xx

I just knew your lovely visit to Wales would work wonders! lol, keep up the good work Sonia, You can do this:)x x x

I just knew your lovely visit to Wales would work wonders! lol, keep up the good work Sonia, You can do this:)x x x

Thanks hun I can do it I just think of that video every time I want to pig out on baddy foods and it works wonders.:D

Hi all well not done too good so far this week but hey if I am good from now hopefully I can pull it back. Weighing my self on the scales this morning I have not done too much damage thank god. I am not sure if I will be eating that much today I feel really sicky but I will try. Hope you all have a good day xx

Back