Sonkie has at least 12 stone to lose....!

sonkie

Gold Member
Well I definately mean it this time....after losing 8 stone a few years back to have my hernia repair operation, then falling pregnant and putting most of it back on.

I started at 23 st 13lbs after 2 weeks have lost 1 st 1lbs in 2 weeks on lipotrim. I have to get to at least 18 stone for the anaesthetist to even consider doing me.

I have gallstones and a hernia from having too much amniotic fluid and a 11lb 14oz baby lol. I have to lose weight to have the ops :) I also have similar to lose to you. We shall probably see each other around for a while lol

Well done on your weight loss so far!xxx

Good luck to both of you and Sonkie you lost an amazing 8 stones before so you know you can do it, keep that achievement in mind and it should keep you motivated :)

**hugs**
Cobweb x

best of luck to you x

Thank you :) I am loving each day. so that helps a lot x

Thanx guys and hello Isis, well had my daughters grandparents up for just under a week, and did well until friday, saturday and sunday.....didnt go mad but have put on 3lb but that will soon be off..so back on it 100% as from yesterday.

Good luck to you both! Half a stone at a time and you'll definitely do it.

Hi Sonkie
I don't know if you remember me, but we were on Minimins together a few years ago, I also lost a good amount at the same time.

I am going forward for a gastric band probably but in the meantime am determined to get some more weight off so am starting Tony Ferguson on Monday. would love to journey with you again
Emma

Good luck to all of you, this is a great site and together you can do this and have a laugh with supportive like minded people.
:grouphugg:

Back