Soon to be new recruit :)

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
Hi all, i'm currently on the Lipotrim program and will be at my target in a week or so. After i finish refeed i will be joining WW to help lose a small bit more and more importantly maintain my new weight and learn portion control.

Just popping in to say hi to all :) and looking forward to my new plan :)
John

welcome John and good luck, everyone is friendly and supportive on here! its a good diet for portion control. We tend to chat in the group for larger ladies and gents.... give each other encouragement, advice etc! if thats what you are looking for?
Just looking at your weight loss that is an amazing achievement :) is that just with the lipotrim or exercise aswell?

sounds like a very sensible plan, best of luck with it. LOVE your username btw :D

wow.. just looked at your stats too. huge congrats on the amazing weight loss. very good to have a long term plan in place to make sure it stays off xx

@ lucylis: that was just on the lipotrim no exercise as i wasn't physically able to to any both with the weight i was and the few calories in the shakes :)

@ Karen: thanks very much :)

hi ya john and omg well done on your weight loss im sooooo jealous thats a long way off for me :( i only joined WW last week and i have a long way to go but just wanted to say hi and say that everyone on this site is so lovely and helpful and also good luck with it hun xxx

thanks denie for the lovely comment and best of luck on your weight loss journey :)

Back