Soon to be slims diary

Thank you rkm......

Didnt sleep well last night, we went off to the pub in the end and i had a few diet cokes ( resisting all the crisps and nuts which were on the table).. it really made it hard to sleep :( so was tossing and turning so i decided just to get out of bed at 6.30am this morning, i didnt get to sleep till 1 am!! ..... I know that this is my trigger time.....tiredness is a killer and it always makes me feel very hungry!!

But am determined to fight this, only 49 days till holiday and i really want to feel better than i do now......I am starting to notice a difference in my belly area, its gone a little flatter than before, but still am very flabby!! legs too are so horrid with all dimples of fat over them :( not nice at all..... i do wonder why couldn't i stop myself before eating and making myself like it.....

But its the weekend and i have 60 syns to keep me going over the weekend which i have saved from my weekly allowance.... I def prefer to do this weekly and log them all..... I hope i don't use them all but we have a party tomorrow night and going to have some vodkas and slimline tonics with fresh limes :)

Having a Red day today.. Making a sw curry for later :)

Breakfast
toast (hexb)
light soft cheese (1/2 hexa)
Sardines (love them!!)
Irish yog

lunch, bacon, egg, sausage (5 syns) tom sauce (2 syns) wholemeal roll (hexb)
curly wurly (6 syns)

Have a good day everyone, off to do the housework :(

Dinner was a lovely sw chicken curry syn free from curry heaven book with cottage cheese and salad yummy!!! Then another curly wurly coz I saved my syns :) (6 syns)

So 19 syns used today....

I have 41 left for tomorrow if I need them! Yay!!!!!

Last edited:
*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Thank you rkm......

Didnt sleep well last night, we went off to the pub in the end and i had a few diet cokes ( resisting all the crisps and nuts which were on the table).. it really made it hard to sleep :( so was tossing and turning so i decided just to get out of bed at 6.30am this morning, i didnt get to sleep till 1 am!! ..... I know that this is my trigger time.....tiredness is a killer and it always makes me feel very hungry!!

But am determined to fight this, only 49 days till holiday and i really want to feel better than i do now......I am starting to notice a difference in my belly area, its gone a little flatter than before, but still am very flabby!! legs too are so horrid with all dimples of fat over them :( not nice at all..... i do wonder why couldn't i stop myself before eating and making myself like it.....

But its the weekend and i have 60 syns to keep me going over the weekend which i have saved from my weekly allowance.... I def prefer to do this weekly and log them all..... I hope i don't use them all but we have a party tomorrow night and going to have some vodkas and slimline tonics with fresh limes :)

Breakfast
toast (hexb)
Sardines (love them!!)
Irish yog

You can beat it. Just make sure you have lots of super free around for snacking on if you need to. I'm with you on focusing for the holiday. We will do this x stay focused and strong x

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Thank you rkm......

Breakfast
toast (hexb)
Sardines (love them!!)
Irish yog

Too much caffeine lol. I'm with you for the holiday mine is at start of may. We will get there just stay focused. Have lots of super free around to snack on x

Happy Sunday morning!

Feeling better today after a better sleep last night, still disturbed by my little one but a bit longer in bed... Felt good and still in control of eating.... Have 40 syns to play with today and on my night out... Going to have some alcohol :) just a couple :)

Red day

Breakfast
Sardines again ( think I am addicted!) toast Hexb light soft cheese 1/2 hexa
2 passion fruits

Chicken cooked in slow cooker with mushroom carrots onion and 2 chicken oxo and spices

Dime bar 7.5 syns
Ww crisps 4 syns
Rocket Lolly 2 syns

Ya a fab day every one :)

Last edited:
Ouch! Got hangover from hell!!

Did well on the food front and stayed in control but went over on the champagne!! Well back on plan today...

E easy....

Breakfast
Bacon, wholemeal roll Hexb, lettuce and tomatoes, tom sauce and ex light mayo (bout 2 syns worth)

Lunch
Krisproll 6 syns spread with light soft cheese hexa and toms.... Yog and apple

1/2 curly wurly 3 syns

Dinner steak, sw chips, salad, cottage cheese

Mini milk asda lollies 3 syns 1/2 rocket Lilly 1 syn

Total syns 15

Last edited:
Green day

Breakfast
Cottage cheese 2 egg omelette with red onion and tomato little Tom sauce and ex light mayo (2 syns)

Toast and marmite with light soft cheese hexa and Hexb

Yogurt
Apple

Pasta and pesto 2.5 syns cucumber and 2 kiwi's

Been out for valentines it was a fish and chip supper!! So only had diet coke and Chips with mushy peas... Think the syns would be about 15 syns for the chips and free for the peas.... Flexi day I think!!

So syns 19.5.... Very pleased..... Gave fish to hubby :)

Better tomorrow

Last edited:
Wednesday today... Done another red day :)

Breakfast
steak with 2 eggs sprinkle of cheese on top (1/2 hexa)

Chicken salad with balsamic vinegar

Hifi bar hexb

Sardines on toast (Hexb)
Yogurt
Fruit

Syn free day as I need to save my syns of out on a night out Friday.... Yay!!!

Thursday today been weighed today and anther 3.4lbs off :) chuffed 8.8lbs in two weeks......

Green day
Miller mint yog with light alpen bar in
With fruit

Quorn bolognaise home made syn free with whole wheat spagetti sprinkle of cheese and cottage cheese

Apple, kiwi

Home made syn free carrot and corriander soup with 3 krisprolls (Hexb) spread with soft cheese (hexa)
Shape yog
2 clementines

Quavers 4 syns 2nd Alpen light Hexb

icelolly 1.5 syns, curly wurly 6 syns.. few chips put in mouth bout 2 syns???(couldnt resist)

total syns 13.5 for the day :)

Last edited:
*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Thursday today been weighed today and anther 3.4lbs off :) chuffed 8.8lbs in two weeks......

Green day
Miller mint yog with light alpen bar in
With fruit

Quorn bolognaise home made syn free with whole wheat spagetti sprinkle of cheese and cottage cheese

Apple, kiwi

Quavers 4 syns 2nd Alpen light Hexb

Excellent well done x

Thank you ;) hope your doing well x

Friday was my big night out... Did red day during the day but was totally off plan for the evening!! Lost track of syns and had a blast :)

But straight back on it today

So Saturday I have another night out but driving so will be on plan 100%

Weighed this morning after night off plan and gained 5lbs!!! I know it's fluid alot of it but yikes! Hope it comes off again quick!!!

So red day today

Breakfast
2 weetabix Hexb
Milk hexa
Mixed berries.

Wholemeal roll with double egg Tom sauce 1 syn
Yog
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Have a great day all

Last edited:
*soon-to-be-slim* said:
So Saturday I have another night out but driving so will be on plan 100%

Weighed this morning after night off plan and gained 5lbs!!! I know it's fluid alot of it but yikes! Hope it comes off again quick!!!

So red day today

Breakfast
2 weetabix Hexb
Milk hexa
Mixed berries.

Have a great day all

Try to only weigh on weigh days. Our bodies can fluctuate that much it's crazy. Glad you enjoyed your night off plan x

Rkmriddell said:
Try to only weigh on weigh days. Our bodies can fluctuate that much it's crazy. Glad you enjoyed your night off plan x

Yes your right, will wait till Thursday now :)

Ok so i have been ill for 2 two weeks now, but am all better now so back to it :) also lost 4lbs whilst being ill.... Lol.......sickness always good for a loss....

so today is a green day

breakfast
porridge HEXB
bluberries
lemon tea

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Ok so i have been ill for 2 two weeks now, but am all better now so back to it :) also lost 4lbs whilst being ill.... Lol.......sickness always good for a loss....

so today is a green day

breakfast
porridge HEXB
bluberries
lemon tea

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Well done on the loss. X

Cheers :)

Well but of a false start but Monday is a new day for starting a fresh

Breakfast
Egg
Toast Hexb
Light philii hexa (1/2)
Tom sauce 1
Yog

ok so i am coming back to SW.... been off trying other routes, CD, Atkins, CC...... nothing works so back to my old faithfull SW....

Will be doing a diary again on here to keep me motivated.... I gotta do it this time!!!! feeling so down and rotten about my weight.... i just hate the failing all the time :( ...... Feeling so tired and fat and cant get in any of my lovely clothes!!! GRRR

Heavier now than when i started!! not a happy bunny but back to it today and have tried a EE day... 100 % so far :)

EE day

breakfast
omlette 2 eggs, goats cheese 18g (4syns) tomatos and onions
coffee with cream (3.5 syns)

lunch
Jacket potato, tuna and salad
sugar free jelly with 1 tbsp cream (3.5 syns)

snack
grapes and bluberries

Dinner
Sausage and bean casserole (homemade) about 4 syns
pear, apple and satsuma

snack
hifi bar HEB
almond milk HEXA in tea

Still feel hungry though but going to sleep now :)

Didn't sleep that well and feeling very tired today, But i am going to stick with this only i can make a change in my life so i am going to eat healthy and fix myself....

Today decided to have a red day...

Breakfast
1 1/2 shredded wheat with almond milk 200ml(1/2 healthy Ex A)
1/2 banana

Lunch
Ham salad with cottage cheese
1 teaspoon of almond oil (3syns)
12 pumpkin seeds (1/2 syn)
10g cheddar cheese for rest of HEA
lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn)
apple
orange

Dinner
Rice krispie chicken nuggets which were amazing! (2 1/2 syns)
Diet coke chicken (1 syn)
Salad
Cottage cheese
Mayo ( 1/2 syns)

Bravia 0% beer (2syns)
1 alpen light cherry bakewell (1/2 healthy x b)
2 magic muffins :)

Last edited:
Back