Soon to be slims diary

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
Morning, thought I would start my own diary after looking at other.... Yesterday was my first day and was 100% very chuffed to get through day one ?

So now day two... This time I am looking at it differently... I am concentrating on my free foods and not in my syns which I previously did... I feel I want to make the change for life this time not just for a diet, also the kids and hubby need to eat healthy and when I did vlcd previously they were fed on rubbish much to my embarrassment ? I made the cheese and onion pie yesterday from the magazine and they all loved it so I want to give them good healthy food...

Today is a green day

Magic porridge with mixed berries and half a banana for breakfast

Lunch today

Classic cheese and onion pie from sw mag (4 syns) Sharon fruit, mint miller yog :) lemon tea... Yummy

Tea time, pasta cucumber, cottage cheese pesto 1 teaspoon (1 1/2 syn ) and two nectarines :)

Morning, thought I would start my own diary after looking at other.... Yesterday was my first day and was 100% very chuffed to get through day one ?

So now day two... This time I am looking at it differently... I am concentrating on my free foods and not in my syns which I previously did... I feel I want to make the change for life this time not just for a diet, also the kids and hubby need to eat healthy and when I did vlcd previously they were fed on rubbish much to my embarrassment ? I made the cheese and onion pie yesterday from the magazine and they all loved it so I want to give them good healthy food...

Today is a green day

Magic porridge with mixed berries and half a banana for breakfast

Well done on getting through day one - and on being in the right mindspace. I was the same, whilst the kids were fed well on my vlcd because i've always batch cooked for them, the same can't be said for hubby who has grown a good few inches rounder whilst i was getting slimmer.

SW is a way of life for the whole family, and making those changes will keep us all healthy - look forward to reading your journey x

Hi rkmriddle, well feel very happy today... Day two done, only had 2.5 syns but working on weekly amount rather than daily.... Haven't focused on them at all today :) feeling free of the chains of starvation :) loving eating healthy and kids and hubby liking me cooking again, you did well to batch up food... I am going to do that too I think..... Good luck on your weight loss :)

Just had ww toffee yog with alpen bar...

So green day today... 1 hexa, 2 Hexb, 2.5 syns......

Onwards to tomorrow :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Hi rkmriddle, well feel very happy today... Day two done, only had 2.5 syns but working on weekly amount rather than daily.... Haven't focused on them at all today :) feeling free of the chains of starvation :) loving eating healthy and kids and hubby liking me cooking again, you did well to batch up food... I am going to do that too I think..... Good luck on your weight loss :)

Just had ww toffee yog with alpen bar...

So green day today... 1 hexa, 2 Hexb, 2.5 syns......

Onwards to tomorrow :)

Excellent. Sounds like your well into. Sw then :) mmm I love the Alpen bars, great dipped into quark and sweetner x

Afternoon all, had a very productive day... Been cleaning and sorting all day.. Feeling quite happy actually.. Best I have been for months!!

Decided to do a red day today as asda had lots of meat packs 3 for £10....

So breakfast was lovely

3 bits of bacon, (fat off) 60g granary bread. Philadelphia light spread thinly on it, with salad and a very small about of Tom sauce :) (synnned it as 1 syn) yogurt and 2 plums...(1 Hexb and 1 hexa)

Then I have chicken ceaser salad when out with mate, no croutons and held sauce on side... Used a small about like a teaspoon.. (2 syns I thought) Parmesan was not much either and d coke :) did well very pleased with myself :)

Just now I Sharon fruit and 2 more plums

Dinner will be prawn salad with cottage cheese... Light salad cream in it (1 syns)... I will make some croutons from 30g bread too... I will have a alpen light and yog for pud With summer berries.. Plum and Sharon fruit.....

So both hexa have been used both Hexb

And 4 syns so far for the day :)

Loving it!! Hope your all doing well

Last edited:
Just been to the pub with hubby, both of us had diet coke!! Was desparate for alcohol but didn't give in! I had syns free but so soon I thought it was not a good idea.... V proud of us tonight!!

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Just been to the pub with hubby, both of us had diet coke!! Was desparate for alcohol but didn't give in! I had syns free but so soon I thought it was not a good idea.... V proud of us tonight!!

Well done x

Tomorrow is my first weigh in :)

Feeling in a good mood again today.... Excited about weigh in, trying not to get on the scales but hope I have lost weight.... Off to lunch with hubby, before in the vlcd I always said no I can't... So happy to say yes I can!!! Going to prezzo and going to have pasta in Tom sauce.. :)

Having a green day today

Breakfast
Magic porridge pancakes with mixed berries, Sharon fruit and a orange with a cup of lemon tea

Lunch
Prezzo prawn and spagetti, salad and diet coke (5 syns guess) there were 5 prawns in it so its not all of a hexb so counting it as half :) 115g is alot more i am sure!!

ww caramel mallow (3 syns) that hit the spot! needed a sugar fix!!l

Light aplen bar (other half of hexb)with muller yog....

3 pogen crisp rolls... (6 syns) reduced fat cheese hexA and cucumber with Sharon fruit and tea

14 syns total...

Good day now off to bed! Shattered!!
Night!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my first weigh in :)

Feeling in a good mood again today.... Excited about weigh in, trying not to get on the scales but hope I have lost weight.... Off to lunch with hubby, before in the vlcd I always said no I can't... So happy to say yes I can!!! Going to prezzo and going to have pasta in Tom sauce.. :)

Having a green day today

Breakfast
Magic porridge pancakes with mixed berries, Sharon fruit and a orange with a cup of lemon tea

Lunch
Prezzo spagetti, salad and diet coke (5 syns guess)

Good luck with WI, i'm sure you'll do great - make sure you let me know :) x

of course i will update you :) hope your having a great day too :)

Thursday was weigh in day and i lost.........5.4lbs :) chuffed!! Feeling good and positive about the next week ahead......50 days till i go away on holiday :) hoping to make it a stone before i go.....so another 9lbs is what i need :D

Heres to next week..... So a green day today again.......

Breakfast muller yog with alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch was a jacket potato with beans and salad... diet coke and a black coffe :)

just now cup of tea with milky way 21g bar (5 syns) yummy!!

3 pogen rolls (hexb) light plilli (1/2 hexa) cucumber, sharon fruit, 3 plums

Dinner is pasta with pesto (2 syns worth) salad... Cottage cheese.... Grated cheese (1/2 hexa) Irish yogurt

Everyone else have a fab day :)

Last edited:
*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Thursday was weigh in day and i lost.........5.4lbs :) chuffed!! Feeling good and positive about the next week ahead......50 days till i go away on holiday :) hoping to make it a stone before i go.....so another 9lbs is what i need :D

Heres to next week..... So a green day today again.......

Breakfast muller yog with alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch was a jacket potato with beans and salad... diet coke and a black coffe :)

just now cup of tea with milky way 21g bar (5 syns) yummy!!

3 pogen rolls (hexb) light plilli (1/2 hexa) cucumber, sharon fruit, 3 plums

Dinner is pasta with pesto (2 syns worth) salad... Cottage cheese.... Grated cheese (1/2 hexa) Irish yogurt

Everyone else have a fab day :)

WOW well done you!!!! What are pogon rolls? X

them krisprolls, hard things that scratch your mouth LOL :) i think they are pogen or something like that :).....How you doing? whens your weigh in?

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
them krisprolls, hard things that scratch your mouth LOL :) i think they are pogen or something like that :).....How you doing? whens your weigh in?

Never heard of them lol. I'm doing ok bar eating everything in sight. Totm started today though so hopefully will get better now. WI is Monday :) x

I hate totm!! Always plays havoc with me too! I go up 5lbs sometimes!! Good luck though due weigh in :)

Today is Friday and that's 6 days in plan 100% no offs :) feeling good and in control, love having that feeling... Just being able to eat again! Lush!!!!!!!!

Having a red day today..... Feel the need for meat!!

Breakfast

3 bacon blt on wholemeal roll (Hexb) Tom sauce and exrtra light mayo (3 syns)
2 egg omelette with cottage cheese... Some half fat cheese grated on (1/2 hexa )

Lunch
Chicken salad 1 teaspoon mayo (1 syn) 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.. Very small guess (5 syns)

Dinner

Sardines on toast Hexb, spread with light soft cheese (1/4 hexa)
Muller yog minty one :)
Cup tea
Glass diet lemonade
3 Clementines

Feeling really pleased, I did have steak for tonight but cooked it and gave it to my son.... And for ten mins I was looking through the directory at takeaways... But I decided not to do it and have sardines for tea instead.... Glad I did they were yummy!!! Plus it saved me money and showed I could do it, previously I woulda gone for the takeaway, but not now :)

On to the weekend now :)

Last edited:
Rkmriddell said:
Never heard of them lol. I'm doing ok bar eating everything in sight. Totm started today though so hopefully will get better now. WI is Monday :) x

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Back